Afr

Phew, thats a relief. Bye bye then Dishwater2

D2 seen off by TippTopps

Now if only premiergirl can do the same on AFR.

Actually any chance you can see off John Holmes as well?

thank fuck for that, just after leaving the other place to get away from that fool and he turns up over here.
Yourā€™re dead right TT he must be following me aroundā€¦

1,001 posts on thefreekick.com about another website forum.

This is crazy. Somebody stop this madness.

Its funny how the same patterns emerge over and over again on Internet forums.

The Elite will always be the Elite in a kind of class being permanent and form temporary kind of way. Some lads can make the step up and join the Elite over time. Others will attempt to take on a member of the Elite in the hope of gaining acceptence and/or recognition but usually after firing their opening salvo and being totally destroyed when the volley is returned they come up with one of the below excuses for backing out and running away with their tail between their legs.

a) Iā€™m much too busy to be posting on here.

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif Iā€™m above posting here due to the presence of x,y or z

c) I wasnā€™t serious with what I posted earlier and I was just trying to get a reaction.

d) I have a life and its much more important than posting on the Internet.

In this case our newest member Dodo2 went to the hassle of registering and proceeded to fire his opening salvo before retreating citing excuse (http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif from above. In fairness to the chap he has nothing worthwhile to say and the minute he realised he was so badly out of his depth he chose to immediately run, before shipping a an even heavier Internet beating.

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]Its funny how the same patterns emerge over and over again on Internet forums.

The Elite will always be the Elite in a kind of class being permanent and form temporary kind of way. Some lads can make the step up and join the Elite over time. Others will attempt to take on a member of the Elite in the hope of gaining acceptence and/or recognition but usually after firing their opening salvo and being totally destroyed when the volley is returned they come up with one of the below excuses for backing out and running away with their tail between their legs.

a) Iā€™m much too busy to be posting on here.

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif Iā€™m above posting here due to the presence of x,y or z

c) I wasnā€™t serious with what I posted earlier and I was just trying to get a reaction.

d) I have a life and its much more important than posting on the Internet.

In this case our newest member Dodo2 went to the hassle of registering and proceeded to fire his opening salvo before retreating citing excuse (http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif from above. In fairness to the chap he has nothing worthwhile to say and the minute he realised he was so badly out of his depth he chose to immediately run, before shipping a an even heavier Internet beating.[/quote]

eh,surely that post was meant for AFR & not this forum

Spoken by a man (?) who actually created a fictional character to wind people up on another site. You donā€™t have a life. You have a computer screen and a few inbred neanderthals who think youā€™re funny. In deference to Liam I tried not to sink to your level on AFR but as very few here seem to have standards why not join them.

You are a pathetic piece of trash. Your two posts in response to mine are lame efforts at copying the great David Trimble, who hales from the same county as you, but thatā€™s where the resemblance ends. I can just picture you now, sitting at your computer screen in whatever pigsty in Tipp you call home, chuckling over your juvenile little ruse that wound up so many people. You will continue to respond to me because you just canā€™t help yourself. This is what passes for entertainment in your existence. Your contributions here will, no doubt, be as lame as the ones you made on AFR. I cannot think of a single post you made that actually had even a semblence of sense in it. Like some of your brethern you cannot handle an opposing point of view and the concept of debate and argument is alien to you because in order to do that you have to have a brain that functions at a level beyond that of a five year old boy. You are a waste of oxygen and, as the late great Bill Hicks once said ā€œa fevered ego tainting our collective unconciousā€. It is no coincidence that (bar a few) the lunatics and morons who followed you over here are the ones who found you funny in the first place. Iā€™m looking forward to a WUM free AFR and am glad that Liam finally got sick of you and your troglodyte friends. I expect a very quick response to this as youā€™re obviously sitting there waiting for me. No doubt it will be some wacky stuff about elites and the internet. So last century my dear boy. Hopefully some kind of new idea will come up and spit in your face. Either that or youā€™ll be hit by a bus. Either way I think Iā€™ll throw a few more insults your way just for the craic. After all, no one here seems to mind about that and youā€™ve got to have your fun, havenā€™t you?

[quote=ā€œdubliner 2ā€]Spoken by a man (?) who actually created a fictional character to wind people up on another site. You donā€™t have a life. You have a computer screen and a few inbred neanderthals who think youā€™re funny. In deference to Liam I tried not to sink to your level on AFR but as very few here seem to have standards why not join them.

You are a pathetic piece of trash. Your two posts in response to mine are lame efforts at copying the great David Trimble, who hales from the same county as you, but thatā€™s where the resemblance ends. I can just picture you now, sitting at your computer screen in whatever pigsty in Tipp you call home, chuckling over your juvenile little ruse that wound up so many people. You will continue to respond to me because you just canā€™t help yourself. This is what passes for entertainment in your existence. Your contributions here will, no doubt, be as lame as the ones you made on AFR. I cannot think of a single post you made that actually had even a semblence of sense in it. Like some of your brethern you cannot handle an opposing point of view and the concept of debate and argument is alien to you because in order to do that you have to have a brain that functions at a level beyond that of a five year old boy. You are a waste of oxygen and, as the late great Bill Hicks once said ā€œa fevered ego tainting our collective unconciousā€. It is no coincidence that (bar a few) the lunatics and morons who followed you over here are the ones who found you funny in the first place. Iā€™m looking forward to a WUM free AFR and am glad that Liam finally got sick of you and your troglodyte friends. I expect a very quick response to this as youā€™re obviously sitting there waiting for me. No doubt it will be some wacky stuff about elites and the internet. So last century my dear boy. Hopefully some kind of new idea will come up and spit in your face. Either that or youā€™ll be hit by a bus. Either way I think Iā€™ll throw a few more insults your way just for the craic. After all, no one here seems to mind about that and youā€™ve got to have your fun, havenā€™t you?[/quote]

seriously - can you 2 just fuck off back to AFR & have your gay little spat there?

Why bother reading the thread when youā€™ve no interest in it - Seriously.

some of the over reaction about some gga forum is funny- blokes from a gga forum signing up to slag each other - just head back to AFR

also its a poxy internet forum- big deal if you dont like what someone says - there is plenty of slagging here & wumming here (padjo & his side kick the racist foley) but i dont think anyone takes it personally or seriously

just relax & head back to the gga forum

This fucker has just asked NCC why he reads this thread if he has no interest in it. Why the fuck is he even a member of TFK if heā€™s not going to contribute here. Moron.

I have a problem with it.

I have a problem with a pile of people coming over onto this website and talking exclusively about another website thus making the thread of AFR one of the most popular.

I have a problem with posters having absolutely no interest in this website but registering and posting about another website just because they have been banned it.

There was even a ridiculous situation last week where that absolute twat artfoley posted a reply on here to something on AFR because he was banned from AFR and needed to have his say apparently.

As I said there are many lads who came over here and are making a proper contribution to this forum. Fair play. But then there are the others. And to you I say - get lost.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]I have a problem with it.

I have a problem with a pile of people coming over onto this website and talking exclusively about another website thus making the thread of AFR one of the most popular.

I have a problem with posters having absolutely no interest in this website but registering and posting about another website just because they have been banned it.

There was even a ridiculous situation last week where that absolute twat artfoley posted a reply on here to something on AFR because he was banned from AFR and needed to have his say apparently.

As I said there are many lads who came over here and are making a proper contribution to this forum. Fair play. But then there are the others. And to you I say - get lost.[/quote]

As I had no idea what happened on AFR and read that some people came over here I came for a look. Then you have that tool tipptopps refering to me as a knob jockey and I not even a member of this site. I registered to call him names. Sorry if you have a problem with that. Iā€™m not banned on AFR and I donā€™t care if I am banned from here. Just wanted to get my spoke into the Tipp cnut.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]1,001 posts on thefreekick.com about another website forum.

This is crazy. Somebody stop this madness.[/quote]

So what. Its a legit topic.

Today @ 02:17 PM Dodo2 said
Iā€™ll read here silently from time to time

Today @ 07:33pm Dodo 2 said
I am not staying

Oh Dearā€¦badly rattledā€¦

In front of such a big audience too!

Will you ever fuck off Wood and stop trying to defend this atrocity of a thread. Fuck off back to afr if you want to talk about.

As for you dubliner 2. Iā€™ll tear your head off.

A lot of immature animosity being displayed hereā€¦
Itā€™s a discussion board not a crech. Grow up and get on with it folks.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Will you ever fuck off Wood and stop trying to defend this atrocity of a thread. Fuck off back to afr if you want to talk about.

As for you dubliner 2. Iā€™ll tear your head off.[/quote]

ah, the fluffy poodle strikes again

about as mrnacing as cotton wool

You are a shitebag that Iā€™ll set on fire and leave on your maā€™s doorstep.

Iā€™m not an internet hardman.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]You are a shitebag that Iā€™ll set on fire and leave on your maā€™s doorstep.

Iā€™m not an internet hardman.[/quote]