Afr

I always assumed the Peter Robinson persona was a North County Corncrake vehicle. I note Peter hasnā€™t been around since Bloody Wednesday. Was he hit by a baton round or something in the crossfire?

Yeah, I reckon there should be a bit of a forum for truth and reconciliation here.
Surely the lads behind the likes of Football Lover and Peter Robinson etc must be itching to let everyone know it was them. No point if you donā€™t get to bask in the glory a bit. Although maybe genuine wums donā€™t need public approval. The self-satisfaction is all they require.
Fellas who spend that much time on the internet probably satisfy them selves a fair bit Iā€™d say.

I made the book. Havent been on either TFK or AFR all week as Im on holidays in Portugal.

Fookin hell picked a bad week to go on holidays missing all this fun!!

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€]I made the book. Havent been on either TFK or AFR all week as Im on holidays in Portugal.

Fookin hell picked a bad week to go on holidays missing all this fun!![/quote]

a likely story.

iā€™m beginning to get a tad suspicious of all these lads ā€œaway on holidayā€, what with this week having the finest weather of the summer and the economic recession confirmed beyond all semantic pedantry.

made the book for good reason iā€™d say.

Liam Cahill = Peter Robinson.

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]Premiergirl got the road this morning.

That complete knobjockey Dubliner 2 called for her expulsion and it was grantedā€¦mind you, if they are going to rely on the likes of him to be interesting then they are in big troubleā€¦He once answered a reply on how to deal with private numbers by telling Limerick Nomad that if you press the cancel button on your phone when a private number calls you it goes straight to message minderā€¦as dull as dishwaterā€¦he knows ALL the dublin footballers thoughā€¦I never seen a fellow to take such a kicking as on that most annoying poster threadā€¦

By the way ladsā€¦Is anyone going to claim any of the other usernames that lay unclaimed

[/quote]

The kicking I took was mainly from WUMā€™s like you. If Liam made any mistake it was allowing you and your ilk to clog up the board with pointless WUMā€™s that you and your mates probably found funny but those of us who actually enjoyed debate and discussion found absolutely tedious. I donā€™t know what happened with SS*, Art et al. They will be missed on AFR. You, on the other hand, should just kill yourself and rid the world of your obnoxious presence.

Did you ever stop to think about what you were doing? Pretending to be a girl just to wind a few people up? At what point on the evolutionary ladder are you at? Youā€™d get more sense from apes. If Iā€™m as dull as dishwater youā€™re abviously the funniest guy in the world with your female alter ego.

The best of luck to former AFR posters on this site. Iā€™m sticking with AFR but Iā€™ll read here silently from time to time to see what you are saying. Some of you have a lot of interesting things to say. The WUMS can piss off

Fuck off dubliner 2

Aw, this site was ok till the uber scrubber Dub2 joinedā€¦
Now we have to listen to Irelands official most annoying poster (confirmed beyond doubt on AFR) and his stories about sucking off the entire Dublin team and county board. The competion for IOTM is dead and buried.

never though i would say this but i agree with flanoā€¦

[quote=ā€œdubliner 2ā€]The kicking I took was mainly from WUMā€™s like you. If Liam made any mistake it was allowing you and your ilk to clog up the board with pointless WUMā€™s that you and your mates probably found funny but those of us who actually enjoyed debate and discussion found absolutely tedious. I donā€™t know what happened with SS*, Art et al. They will be missed on AFR. You, on the other hand, should just kill yourself and rid the world of your obnoxious presence.

Did you ever stop to think about what you were doing? Pretending to be a girl just to wind a few people up? At what point on the evolutionary ladder are you at? Youā€™d get more sense from apes. If Iā€™m as dull as dishwater youā€™re abviously the funniest guy in the world with your female alter ego.

The best of luck to former AFR posters on this site. Iā€™m sticking with AFR but Iā€™ll read here silently from time to time to see what you are saying. Some of you have a lot of interesting things to say. The WUMS can piss off[/quote]

I really have you on the run now, trying to take the high and mighty road and name dropping major internet players like Foley and SS, as if you are on such a similar level of notoriety. If you think that for one moment, that an extremely limited forum contributor like you can make any sort of waves in my ocean you are sadly mistaken. You are a tosspot of the highest order and this has been discussed and aluded to by a big proportion of posters on afr many times. Now look what you have been reduced to - following around major internet personalities unsuccessfully trying to insult them while you been made a holy show of. Just look at how ridiculously easy it has been for me to draw you out and expose you in front of all. This is hardly an endorsement for your alleged ā€œdebating and discussionā€ based superiority. The fact of the matter you are no more than a lowly pleb in the grand scheme of things, no more than a common serf. Nothing can mask your complete your utter banality as a contributor. Iā€™v got you jumping at my behest now. How high Sir Tipptops? Minions like you dance to my tune, Now off with yourself and stick to building up thousands of utterly boring, insignificant, predictable posts over on afr like a good, little chap. That is your level of internet posting ability. You are in badly over your head here.

The level of arrogance shown by tipptops in that last post rivals my own.

calm down

Itā€™s always lovely to see a post imploring one of the members to commit suicide. I think itā€™s the second ever on here after Captainshanā€™s ā€˜adviceā€™ to ClarkeyCat during the IOTM nominations in July.

[quote=ā€œdubliner 2ā€]The kicking I took was mainly from WUMā€™s like you. If Liam made any mistake it was allowing you and your ilk to clog up the board with pointless WUMā€™s that you and your mates probably found funny but those of us who actually enjoyed debate and discussion found absolutely tedious. I donā€™t know what happened with SS*, Art et al. They will be missed on AFR. You, on the other hand, should just kill yourself and rid the world of your obnoxious presence.

The best of luck to former AFR posters on this site. Iā€™m sticking with AFR but Iā€™ll read here silently from time to time to see what you are saying. Some of you have a lot of interesting things to say. The WUMS can piss off[/quote]

piss off you prick -

Having seen this thread descend into self-wallowing pity some posts ago when Art got hold of it, it is heartening to see Dubliner 2 and Tipptops go ā€˜at itā€™ to redeem the honour of thread. As you say Bandage itā€™s very encouraging to see a fella suggest another forumite top himself, this shows the level of passion out there. Tipptopsā€™ withering reply did not let the side down either. Iā€™d like to commend both gentlemen on a very keenly contested bit of keyboard jousting.

Idiot of the month with a single post. Bravo.

the only thing worse than a muldoon liking shilelagh stick & bogball is an urbanite that likes it

hopefully that mixed up twat never posts again

Shannonsider could you give me a quick rundown on what the story was with that Arrigle lad over on AFR? Just looking at a clarehurlersgold thread over there and he wrote a 10,000 word post on Kilkenny hurling! (copied and pasted it into word and it was 9,555 words). That is simply incredible upyerownholedness. I seem to recall he wrote a column in the Irish Times too under his real name.
Did he get that through his internet bullshitting? Why did he lose it? Who the fcuk is he?
Any insights appreciated into a strange individualā€¦

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]the only thing worse than a muldoon liking shilelagh stick & bogball is an urbanite that likes it
[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing. Shameful stuff.

Thanks SS** but I am not staying. To misqoute Groucho Marx I would never join a club that would have someone like Tipptopps as a member. Trimble lite is too generous a compliment for him and if he thinks I am going to be following him around and dancing to his tune he knows nothing. A bored child is all he is and this site is welcome to him. Good luck.