Afr

A top Fermanagh GAA player has quit the sport as a result of what he has described as persistent sectarian abuse.

Darren Graham, a 25-year-old Protestant, has represented Fermanagh in both Gaelic football and hurling.

Mr Graham was a baby when his father, a member of the UDR, was killed by the IRA.

The talented county star played for Lisnaskea Emmetts and said that he was hounded out because of his religion. He represented Fermanagh at Under-21 level and is believed to be the only non-Catholic player at county level.

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]A top Fermanagh GAA player has quit the sport as a result of what he has described as persistent sectarian abuse.

Darren Graham, a 25-year-old Protestant, has represented Fermanagh in both Gaelic football and hurling.

Mr Graham was a baby when his father, a member of the UDR, was killed by the IRA.

The talented county star played for Lisnaskea Emmetts and said that he was hounded out because of his religion. He represented Fermanagh at Under-21 level and is believed to be the only non-Catholic player at county level.[/quote]

but being a republican you would condemn this but condone the killing of his fatherā€¦

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€][/quote]

by you i meant you

not familiar with what happened his dad so wont comment but i do condemn the fact that the GGA chased out a person due to his religion

as per the snippet which you are judging the gaa on iā€™m juddging you

ā€œMr Graham was a baby when his father, a member of the UDR, was killed by the IRAā€

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]as per the snippet which you are judging the gaa on iā€™m juddging you

ā€œMr Graham was a baby when his father, a member of the UDR, was killed by the IRAā€[/quote]

while it would be remiss of me to single out individual cases for comment I would like to say that great credit should go to the republican movement for creating a situation where there is now peace in Ireland & I welcome their continuing attempts to unite Ireland :wink:

nice dodge gerry !!

That fella is a current member of the gaa, playing both hurling and football in Fermanagh, or as northern loyalist bigots like to call it, stick hurling and bogball. A true gael, who despite abuse from ā€œrepublicansā€ continues to play the games he loves, with the full and unequivable backing of the gaa. Stick to your sectarian and divisionist soccerball ncc, at least then you know what our talking about.

have you been drinking?:wink:http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

Only pints

Now i refer you to my earlier statement

[quote=ā€œdubliner 2ā€]The kicking I took was mainly from WUMā€™s like you. If Liam made any mistake it was allowing you and your ilk to clog up the board with pointless WUMā€™s that you and your mates probably found funny but those of us who actually enjoyed debate and discussion found absolutely tedious. I donā€™t know what happened with SS*, Art et al. They will be missed on AFR. You, on the other hand, should just kill yourself and rid the world of your obnoxious presence.

Did you ever stop to think about what you were doing? Pretending to be a girl just to wind a few people up? At what point on the evolutionary ladder are you at? Youā€™d get more sense from apes. If Iā€™m as dull as dishwater youā€™re abviously the funniest guy in the world with your female alter ego.

The best of luck to former AFR posters on this site. Iā€™m sticking with AFR but Iā€™ll read here silently from time to time to see what you are saying. Some of you have a lot of interesting things to say. The WUMS can piss off[/quote]

Sad day for the site when this chap is posting hereā€¦ I have just got to this post, but it will warm my heart to see flano inevitably tell this lad to fuck off further down the thread.

To hear him advocate suicide in this post saddens me greatly, especially when this is such a prevalent danger amongst young men in society today. To think that this ā€œpersonā€ is allowed to teach children is a sad indictment of our schools system and I would hope to never cross his path in my everyday life.

Another example of a teacher of children showing abhorrent behaviour. Is there anything wrong with being homosexual if he is? Would you make fun of a child in a classroom if he or she was homsexual?

Its worrying to me that someone like you has access to the hearts and minds and bodies of our children.

Another example of a teacher of children showing abhorrent behaviour. Is there anything wrong with being homosexual if he is? Would you make fun of a child in a classroom if he or she was homsexual?

Its a disgrace that someone like you has access to the hearts and minds and bodies of our children.

Iā€™ve stuck a poll up on this topic. Huge response to it, (over 1,000 posts and over 22,000 views) but maybe itā€™s time for us to move on. Put forward your opinion along with your vote if you wish. I know I wouldnā€™t be here if it werenā€™t for AFR but what Iā€™d hate to see happening is a thread the same as over on PV.

I voted to close it off for reasons already outlined.

Itā€™s time to move onā€¦

Itā€™s like Holland v England in Euro 88 at the moment. 4-0 (to the noā€™s)

it was time to move on a long time ago!

Here, who the fuck do you think you are telling us how to run the site and when threads should end? Youā€™re only a blow-in yourself! :wink:

Ah no, good idea Locke. Donā€™t want to pre-empt the result but the thread had much merit at different stages, namely welcoming new members who joined from AFR (didnā€™t have to leave AFR, just saw us mentioned over there); then there were discussions on goings on over there which were fine here because where else could they be had. But it probably gets too much when itā€™s just posters continuing arguments they used to have on AFR about whether theyā€™re arseholes or not.

Yes, close it lock it, move it to talking balls even.