Afr

[quote=“myboyblue”]
Its worrying to me that someone like you has access to the hearts and minds and bodies of our children.[/quote]

The mans’ character would have to be called into question alright MBB…Whats extremely galling is that I had been posting on afr for around 7 years and I was an annying cunt from the start and am still an annoying cunt now but Dodo I’d say joined maybe 3/4 years ago and in all the time he has been posting I’v never seen this side of him…Its amazing though when a lads back is to the wall and he is under the severest of pressure his true traits tend to emerge.

Whats also strange is that despite the fact Dodo claimed not to have followed the art/SS banning saga and wasn’t able to comment on the matter due to not having followed it, he was well able to proclaim to all and sundry who premiergirl was…how did he do that if he wasn’t following proceedings?..A Liar to boot.

[quote=“therock67”]Here, who the fuck do you think you are telling us how to run the site and when threads should end? You’re only a blow-in yourself! :wink:

Ah no, good idea Locke. Don’t want to pre-empt the result but the thread had much merit at different stages, namely welcoming new members who joined from AFR (didn’t have to leave AFR, just saw us mentioned over there); then there were discussions on goings on over there which were fine here because where else could they be had. But it probably gets too much when it’s just posters continuing arguments they used to have on AFR about whether they’re arseholes or not.[/quote]

The amount of bitterness and bile on the PV AFR thread isn’t worth mentioning; they should do the same (consider closing it off). If someone want’s to open another one, fine, I just don’t want my name linked with bitterness and hatred* of some posters towards another website.

*I save all my bitterness and hatred towards Carlton Cole, the cunt!

Note to Rocko: check your stats but I think I was one of the original AFR blow ins back around March/April last year when this place resembled 11’s around the back of the bike shed :wink:

Christ thats mad 14-2 in favour of this thread to be closed. Of course I said this a long time ago.

But you are a legend Flano

I voted no as I think enough is enough. Also because its giving them loons over on PV more fodder. Life goes on. In fairness this thread was fine up until about a week ago as someone said - the last week has been a bit of a joke.

14-3 now, think you jinxed it Flano.

15-5. AFRites coming like a train Ger…

Quite a comeback from England to not only score themselves but to erase one of Hollands goal to finish 3-1

I think Rocko should just close this bad boy anyway, irregardless of the outcome. It does nothing for the site.

I’ve a funny feeling he should have said Euro 96 where Edward and Alan ran riot before letting Kluivert in to score a consolation which eventually knocked out Scotland?

My back! Just trying to tie up the IOTM nomination…

I’m sure at your age Locke, 1988 and 1996 are one in the same for you :wink:

[quote=“therock67”]Here, who the fuck do you think you are telling us how to run the site and when threads should end? You’re only a blow-in yourself! :wink:

Ah no, good idea Locke. Don’t want to pre-empt the result but the thread had much merit at different stages, namely welcoming new members who joined from AFR (didn’t have to leave AFR, just saw us mentioned over there); then there were discussions on goings on over there which were fine here because where else could they be had. But it probably gets too much when it’s just posters continuing arguments they used to have on AFR about whether they’re arseholes or not.[/quote]

and so the censorship begins…

Censorship my hole.

Actually is there anyone on AFR that you want to reply to from here?

Idiot.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Censorship my hole.

Idiot.[/quote]

obviously you didn’t see the tongue in cheek icon

idiota grande

[quote=“artfoley”]obviously you didn’t see the tongue in cheek icon

idiota grande[/quote]

Oh - that means that you are not serious? Or does it? Have you been so smart so as to get a cheeky dig across and disguise it as being tongue in cheek?

Artfoley - smart? I think not.

Utter idiot.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Censorship my hole.

Idiot.[/quote]

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Oh - that means that you are not serious? Or does it? Have you been so smart so as to get a cheeky dig across and disguise it as being tongue in cheek?

Artfoley - smart? I think not.

Utter idiot.[/quote]

you incredible stretched galoot, i think the rarified air in which you live has finally starved that peanut you call a brain of oxygen

it was very much a tongue in cheek post, if it was censorship why is there a vote? why didn’t they just lock the topic ?

because this is very much a democracy on this site, I mean FFS they let you post unfettered…

anyhoo I’m back off to work, to be continued after 6

[quote=“artfoley”]
anyhoo I’m back off to work, to be continued after 6[/quote]

Is there any chance that you won’t actually bother coming back?

Too much to hope for I suppose.

LOL; Jesus weeps

[quote=“artfoley”]you incredible stretched galoot, i think the rarified air in which you live has finally starved that peanut you call a brain of oxygen

it was very much a tongue in cheek post, if it was censorship why is there a vote? why didn’t they just lock the topic ?

because this is very much a democracy on this site, I mean FFS they let you post unfettered…

anyhoo I’m back off to work, to be continued after 6[/quote]

Art the more you study the more Arrigle’esque your posts are.

Cop yerself on.