Aftershave

Lads, what is a nice aftershave that is not too expensive to use for day to day use? Sick of using the good stuff everyday for work. :frowning:

This will only apply to those sophisticated folks who work in offices in the city. You folk who work the land dont need to worry about looking and smelling good when you go to work. :slight_smile:

TCP.

I dont work on a farm for fuck sake. :slight_smile:

My lady brought me back a bottle of Cologne Grand Luxe by Fragonard when she was in Paris recently. It’s not too expensive and the smell is fresh and not over-powering at all, nor does it linger on your clothes for days to come. It’s for the man who wants to smell like a clean go-getter in work and then in the evening get up close and personal with a beautiful woman who will appreciate his scent when she eventually succumbs to his charms.

I find Old Spice good for everyday wear around the office. It tells the ladies, sure I work in an office, but I’m also the rugged outdoor type.

I once picked up an aftershave in zara that was lovely stuff, the girlfriend at the time really liked it, 15 euro, sound. Think it was called a ‘sport’ something or other. Unfortunately I did try find one in there again some time later but they all smelled like ass.

Brut have a wide range of aftershave products, designed especially for inner-city scrotes like yourself tazdedub

Would she shave every day or does she like the stubbled look?

Would she shave every day or does she like the stubbled look?

1 Like

Better than smelling like shit, piss and stale sweat that you muldoons are so fond off. :slight_smile:

Bit of a stretch there KP. To clarify, she liked the smell of it on me. And let’s be honest, we wear aftershave for the ladies. If there were no birds in Taz’s office would he be on here looking for aftershave? No indeed. I imagine he is hoping that swedish bird in the office will find it a pleasing scent.

Glasgusban, its not only for the ladies, its good to look well and smell well especially if you are looking to get ahead in the company. I am looking for a inexpensive aftershave that you can wear everyday and save the good stuff for more important events such as weddings, nights out and stuff like that.

For looking good after shaving an aftershave balm or moisturiser is gonna do a better job than aftershave, and will also leave a pleasant scent. Being clean, using a good anti-perspirant and a small spritz of aftershave will take care of looking and smelling well, if I can clearly smell another man’s aftershave then I immediately consider him an ignorant lummox who is wearing too much of it. Aftershave is for the ladies.

Lynx seems to be very popular taz

Cool water is grand

Any Creed Aventus or Tom Ford users here?

Open to alternatives also…

Creed is different gravy.

It will change your life in ways you never thought possible.

Ah ya can’t beat a bit of brut. :joy:

1 Like

Dior ‘Sauvage’ man myself.