AI SHC Semi-Final Killkenny v Tipperary

Very talented tipp side in fairness, they have it all over the park

Very athletic as well. The surge in football culture might be doing them good. That sending off has spoiled the game though. A horrendous call.

Ref competely ruined the game. Tipp looked good but there was a long way to go.

Ya, I liked the look of him too. Matty Murphy will be even more seething than normal after this.

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 702869”]
Ref competely ruined the game. Tipp looked good but there was a long way to go.[/quote]
Ye had a bad decision go with ye last year v Clare …I’d feel very sorry for kileen alright though

Clare weren’t playing today KC

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 702872”]
Clare weren’t playing today KC[/quote]
Yes I know, I think you know the point I was making…

For all the sense Loughnane talks he talks a ferocious amount of shit as well. He was berating the Clare U21 management for the lack of physical power in the team two years ago, despite them being the most skillful group of players we’d produced in 15 years. He said after this game that you can have all the conditioning you want but “you can’t beat hurling”. He even says this despite Tipp being clearly physically superior to Galway and wearing Galway down with their ball carrying and workrate. These pundits turn bullshit into an art form.

The stick work for that goal was superb though

If tipp win this I think callinan will play a huge roll before its over, he’s the type of elusive player who thrives on movement that bothers those kk defenders

It was a marvellous handpass from McGrath that created it.

Independently his arguments make sense, even if they’re extreme on occasion. Put side by side he makes no sense at all. I suppose he is still a lunatic at the end of the day.

What do you reckon here?

Kilkenny by 5 I have Fennely backed for man of the match for interest.

One last hurrah of the Cats. I heard they’ve been training savage for this.

That’s my thinking too, all pundits and papers going for tipp

Very hard to call, edging towards Kilkenny as they’ve the most room for improvement on previous displays this year.

I think Tipp have another gear or two to go up from their displays so far this year. Tipperary to win on a scoreline of 3-17 to 1-17.

I hope that’s the second last Declan Ryan interview I ever have to watch.

Marty’s mind is easily boggled.

He’s rightly boggled today