Ail 2018/19

We’re (Shannon) back in the top tier this year and we open the season away to Con which is great for me. Will take a massive effort for us to consolidate this year.

You have more identities than Andy Goram. I thought you were a Cookie?

2 Likes

And my home

Dungeon

No - I have strong connections and some family that played for Munsters but i’ve always been a parish man

You just dont get it fella… I was in Super Macs in Hueston Station Sunday post game, eating my pre prepared vegan meal that I brought with me (cc @Mac) while the rest of the crew were up ordering grub… I took in the scenes around me and it was great to see club rugby men and die hard junior soccer men all there donned in green fighting to order a mighty mac meal. We really get behind our own in Limerick and club rugby is truly Corinthian in spirit and miles away from Toyota PLC.

The smell of supermacs on the train was septic.

Strings has signed with malahide

And no beer in the dining cart … I was getting envious looks when I pulled out a 6 pack bought on O’Connell St… the cork lads across from me were desperate to drown their sorrows and were left sobbing into their Barry’s tea and a kit-kat

I wasn’t even sure this still existed. Do my childhood faves Garryowen still field a team?

Yes.

You used to don some get up for the Halloween balls back in the day you scamp

what are the attendances like for this?

100% roaster

Depends on fixtures … not miles off LOI but i’d say 500 average. Better fixtures would pull in 2-3k

Unreal bit of football from local boy Cathal O’Reilly, prop forward for Old Crescent.

6 people in the crowd.

1 Like

Local bragging rights for the Cookies

Why was it played behind closed doors?