Ainree - Friday 3rd April

Mon The Fooking Viper

Schindlers hunt unlucky there,beaten by a neck,Voy por was excellent in fairness,Nacarak 3rd.

At the end of it all VPU is some horse. One of my favourites of the last 5-10 years. Am still bitter though.

A win for Karabak now would be very decent for me.
Disappointed Petit Robin didn’t sneak a place though.

Would have him up there with Kauto as my two favourute horses…Superb horse, shame he jumped terribly at Cheltenham…

[quote=“The Runt”]A win for Karabak now would be very decent for me.
Disappointed Petit Robin didn’t sneak a place though.[/quote]

Was going well for a while,Scotsd Irish had an impressive run for Mullins in 4th,dont know what was 5th.That cunt Tidal Bay let me down again,i need Candy Creek to win the Mares hurdle big time now.

Would you have to fancy Gwanko now seeing as he was only 14L behind VPU in Feb? Real lottery race.

Heard whispers about Kirbybroguelantern in the 4.55 in Aintree. He’s about 33/1, i’ve a small e/w interest in him.

Drifted from 25s to 50’s Dunph. Money in the bank.

Not a great sign Mac. :confused:

Time for Rupert (who also drifted from 25’s to 50’s) wins. Dont know where your fella was Dunph. Cant see it here so relying on Paddy Power text commentary!

I backed Scotsirish, I assume no one pays on fourth in that race?

Lead and travelled well for ages. Then a few passed him out with about 2 furlongs to go and unfortunately he just missed out on the places. I thought he was actually going to win at one stage!

Hope some of ye backed this one,i got on at 7/1 on Friday morning,she won at 9/2,Kielys other mare in the race was second.