AISHF 2014: Limerick v Cork

With the butt of a hurl?

Not mentally they didn’t.
I agree generally with Julio’s point. If it wasn’t Limerick they would be favs.

They showed what I had been saying they needed to show for a long time, forget about the Munster it’s not worth a fuck more than once every now and then in the grander scheme of things and put more emphasis on later in the season.
They look like they recovered from the Munster Final immediately. Good sign of their coach and the general mental resilience they have built. The good young lads are starting to bloom now and it always for take 2-3 years.

I’m going to have a look at the Leister final to try and get a better handle on KK, but there isn’t a whole lot for Limerick to fear and I think they could use Corks attitude last year as a model for KK.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 992495, member: 273”]Not mentally they didn’t.

They showed what I had been saying they needed to show for a long time, forget about the Munster it’s not worth a fuck more than once every now and then in the grander scheme of things and put more emphasis on later in the season.
They look like they recovered from the Munster Final immediately. Good sign of their coach and the general mental resilience they have built. The good young lads are starting to bloom now and it always for take 2-3 years.

I’m going to have a look at the Leister final to try and get a better handle on KK, but there isn’t a whole lot for Limerick to fear and I think they could use Corks attitude last year as a model for KK.[/QUOTE]

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1290449/picard-facepalm-o.gif

As much as you talk about peaking for the latter stages, and despite some winners (like Clare last year) having already lost in the provincial rounds, there’ll never be a case where an already defeated team will be favourites ahead f both the Leinster and Munster champions.

That’s generally the case but a lot of people are making Tipp favourites to beat Cork. Unjustifiably too, I think.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 992495, member: 273”]Not mentally they didn’t.

I’m going to have a look at the Leister final to try and get a better handle on KK, but there isn’t a whole lot for Limerick to fear and I think they could use Corks attitude last year as a model for KK.[/QUOTE]
Kev, are you suffering from a mental illness? Or do you not read your posts back before hitting post reply?

never read back

Figures. Weirdo.

This thread is irrelevant, a Limerick Tipperary final is what true Limerick supporters want and will get . Our hatred of those Tipp cunts know no bounds and I am surprised that this thread even exists. When did Limerick ever care about Cork, it’s Tipp we want. Tipp will beat Cork and the most anticipated hurling final of all time will happen, Limerick v’s Tipp.

thinly veiled request for a third place play off

Hey guys I think this thread isn’t such a good idea. I mean maybe this will all just work in Kilkenny’s favour. It doesn’t strike me as very sportsmanlike.

Kilkenny aren’t playing the posters on this thread so it should be ok.

Cody has never heard of the internet, be grand.

Agreed I can see Brian Cody pinning this up on the wall of the KK dressing room.

Ah, I was hoping for a stronger reaction than this. Nobody has called me a prick yet!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStW2RXolCItqIjUwyc93YJgxhwWFtVSZvvZwB3t3isl66uxM8_

They don’t bite as hard as they used to.

Not only will we beat Kilkenny but we’ll beat em good.

[QUOTE=“Nick Rivers, post: 992688, member: 2763”]Ah, I was hoping for a stronger reaction than this. Nobody has called me a prick yet!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStW2RXolCItqIjUwyc93YJgxhwWFtVSZvvZwB3t3isl66uxM8_

They don’t bite as hard as they used to.

Not only will we beat Kilkenny but we’ll beat em good.[/QUOTE]

fuck off and die you horrible creppy cunt

Better

Irish Rail are threatening to strike the day of this game, meaning no train services to the capital :eek:

But limerick never feared it.

Here you Pallas bollocks, will you be supporting your minor hurlers tonight?