AISHS Limerick v Kilkenny-The Game to unite the board

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 991394, member: 110”]FAO of Admin

Can you please issue an infraction to @Watchyourtoes[/QUOTE]

I think @Watchyourtoes will withdraw his offensive comment in his own time.

We will win this my friends- I’ve planned and called the season right to this point- to his horror I confided to @Phil Leotardo that I wanted to lose the Munster final and get a go at Kilkenny with another game under our belt. And so it came to pass… Confidence is high, players are coming into their own with plenty more to come. We will die for the green shirt if we have to, but thankfully we have Shane Dowling so we wont have to.

Limerick by 4.

Limerick by 10

No room for friendly banter with this KK lot,time for fun and games is over now no more hard luck shit.Time for the Lmk posters to follow suit aswell,fuck KK lets piss on the farmer cunts and be done with it.

Well hopefully you will turn up this time unlike the final of 2007.

That was a lifetime ago,different teams so about as relevant as 73.

:rolleyes:

An average Limerick team lost by 7 points to one of the greatest teams of all time.

Threats of rape with the butt of the hurl in the butt is not “banter”. I’m shocked and saddened by this thread.

As a Limerick man I will take great pride when our team finally end The Kilkenny reign of tyranny for good. I cant wait to see the end of that big turkey cock headed cunt Cody, the ginger whinger Shefflin and that dirty autistic little fucker Walsh.

Maybe talks of rape so soon after Sunday was in poor taste for the Wexford posters,sorry mate!

sure they are still bitching about some lad who hurt a finger 18 years ago. pussies.

You lost all rights to hurling input until next year,toddle over to the NFL thread and keep it warm for me.

if that would mean that the roasters dont get to talk too, then it would be a worthwhile sacrifice.

It’s a quality idea actually,when your county is eliminated from the championship it’s posters lose all rights of opinion except on their own official county thread.

would never work though. You could well be left with all the boring cunts from Kilkenny, and all the dumb cunts from Cork. fucking hell, would be better off closing down the board in that case.

Or worse again a thread with Kev arguing with himself :eek:

Everybody keep calm.

Richie says relax!

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 991471, member: 1796”]+ 1

Richie says relax![/QUOTE]
Teege has got this.

http://inpho.ie/cache/inpho/46/fa/ee/77fbf2f85b0cb6ea6b40205c4b196777fe9742e28d/INPHO_00001390.jpg

Just watched first half again… Gav was destroyed.