AISHS Limerick v Kilkenny-The Game to unite the board

H’on Limerick.

We will all* unite behind Limerick:clap::clap::clap:

*[SIZE=2]with the exception of horrible Norman cunts like Fran and Cluainduic[/SIZE]

:smiley:

We will need a pinch of salt emoticon for any Wexford forum members postings on GAA matters involving the big leagues/business end of matters

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 990273, member: 2648”]We will all* unite behind Limerick:clap::clap::clap:

*[SIZE=2]with the exception of horrible Norman cunts like Fran and Cluainduic[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
@Fran needs to be cut down a peg or two.

Limerick by 5.

Shefflin will start on Richie mac…

Limerick will win this

Limerick by 4

Kilkenny are only just above average at this stage, Limerick will win pulling up by about 6 or 7 points at least. Muster Hurling is on a different level.

[QUOTE=“theLockes, post: 990453, member: 58”]Limerick will win this

Limerick by 4[/QUOTE]
yerra yerra

When was the last time Limerick beat Kilkenny in the championship?

1973??

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 990283, member: 1537”]@Fran needs to be cut down a peg or two.

Limerick by 5.[/QUOTE]

Limerick will walk this, Leinster hurling is a shambles.

That quisling Lockes already has the market on playing down sewn up Fran, go big or go home.

Limerick will win handily.
There’s no way we could dope with what they showed on the field today.
We’re fucked, sure.
Limerick by at least 6.

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 990522, member: 363”]Limerick will win handily.
There’s no way we could dope with what they showed on the field today.
We’re fucked, sure.
Limerick by at least 6.[/QUOTE]you need a different angle mate

:rolleyes:

What are you on about?

Tipperary made short work of Galway, and destroyed Dublin
Limerick annihilated Wexford

Kilkenny will give Limerick a good game of it but I can’t see them beating Limerick

What are you on about?

Kilkenny will give Limerick a good game of it but I can’t see them beating Limerick[/QUOTE]seriously mate, get a new angle, the cork lads have this one sewn up

What are you on about?

Kilkenny will give Limerick a good game of it but I can’t see them beating Limerick[/QUOTE]

Kilkenny are world beaters again seemingly for beating Offaly by 26 points, Galway by 8 (after a replay) & Dublin by 12.

Tipperary have beaten Offaly by 17 points, Galway by 9 and Dublin by 13 and the consensus still seems to be they are shit.

If Limerick don’t freeze on the Croke Park stage yet again like they did last year, they should have enough to beat Kilkenny.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 990544, member: 377”]Kilkenny are world beaters again seemingly for beating Offaly by 26 points, Galway by 8 (after a replay) & Dublin by 12.

Tipperary have beaten Offaly by 17 points, Galway by 9 and Dublin by 13 and the consensus still seems to be they are shit.

If Limerick don’t freeze on the Croke Park stage yet again like they did last year, they should have enough to beat Kilkenny.[/QUOTE]Limerick are at least 6 points better than Kilkenny

I can only tell it how I see it mate. The form book clearly points to an all Munster Final

Today would indicate this is true. However, Kilkenny are an exception to the other Leinster counties.

Limerick will expect to beat Kilkenny, but let’s remember that today was very easy and Kilkenny will likely be a better team than Wexford.