Albums You've Rediscovered

Great record

A friend of mine drove Bob around for a few gigs in Ireland a few years back. When they stopped off at a petrol station in Athlone, Bob went in and bought a full packet of Denny ham and chomped away on all his slices in the van.

Got to spend about 20 minutes in his company in Galway. Seemed an alright sort. he also signed my copy of New Day Rising that was in the car.

1 Like

The kids love this one, a great singalong album for the car

1 Like

The Doves - Some Cities … some cracking tunes on it – been listening all week.

2 Likes

Twinkle 5/5
When We Were Young 3/5
Tripped 5/5
Honeymoon is Over 4/5
We Don’t Need Nobody Else 5/5
Blinded 4/5
Personality 3/5
Users 5/5
Fiction 5/5
Morning Rise/A Natural 4.5/5

Overall 5/5

6 Likes

Great album but the best song is Honeymoon is Over. I’m badly triggered here.

why is the world in love again, why are we marching hand in hand, why are the ocean levels rising up, its a brand new record for 1990. they might be giants flooooooooooooooooddddd

1 Like

Great album, wanker of a front man

She Tripped is class

Windmill - Puddle City Racing Lights

A great pop album - once you get over your man’s voice.

It’s the opposite I’m going. Albums I thought I liked, when I listen to them years later, they’re not very good at all.

2 Likes

You were a gomey bastard from what I remember, with your naff jacket and Joe Bloggs jeans banging out 2 unlimited …

1 Like

I don’t know how or why but I’ve been listening to a few tracks from August and Everything after by Counting Crows lately,
Not bad

2 Likes

There’s a man after my own heart ( m):hugs:

And Willie is fine too

You do you keep putting these stupid fucking :hugs: things in every post you make? What’s that about.

3 Likes

#bekind ffs

5 Likes

Someone was always gonna snap with that- i’m glad it wasnt me.

#kindness

@Ambrose_McNulty disappeared for six months and came back angrier than ever :confused: (sorry about the emoji @Ambrose_McNulty :neutral_face:)