Alex Ferguson Managerial Career Discussion thread

Juventus won’t sell him for any less than €100m.

1 Like

Why would Pogba leave Utd under a cunt & even contemplate joining Utd under the biggest cunt in the business?

2 Likes

Exactly. Why would Pogba go back to a club he left under a cloud when Sir Alex is still there and Real want him anyway. United playing the rube yet again this summer.

Pogba will go to whatever club makes the best business sense mate.

The money floating around the EPL is disgusting.

@croppy_boy and Don Salvatore going at it…neither will relent. Lock the thread.

Clarify the currency please nembo

2 Likes

:grin:

It won’t matter soon enough as they’ll be worth the same as each other.

2 Likes

All I’m doing is providing evidence to back up what I stated.

The opposition keeps firing back speciation based on opinion so I’m restating the facts.

Simples.

Paris is the capital of France. Fact.

1 Like

© Charlo Spencer.

I’m glad you changed your avatar, mate. I thought @dodgy_keeper was you there for ages and I thought you were losing your marbles

1 Like

Have you responded to @Bandage’s fact based comparison with Ryan Giggs yet?

1 Like

Wait and see.

Once everyone can accept I’m on the right in this matter and @croppy_boy is acting like a doe-eyed child beholden to Ferguson’s reputation then I will walk away. I’m not having him talking this nonsense and not being brought to task on it, the more it is brought to light then the bigger a hit his credibility takes. I know it will end up dragging me down to his level, but so be it, I’m fucking right here.

3 Likes

Jog on you’ve been found out again.

You’re very happy to issue biased statements but unwilling to back them up with anything other than opinion or bluster. If people don’t agree with you it’s toys out of the pram time and you persevere in the hope that the opposing arguments will somehow change or grow weary of your bullshit.

1 Like

I’ll give you Giggs as an anomaly. He debuted in his 17th birthday in November and played two more games that season. His was in the first team two months shy of his 18th birthday but he’s an exception rather than the role.

West Brown got a few starts when there was an injury crisis as well. I used Nicky Butt as he was typical of Ferguson’s policy on transitioning players from the Youth team to the first team squad, like the other three mentioned.

The point I was making, and using those examples to back up, was that Ferguson was following the formula he’d used over 20 years in developing players from the Youth Academy. If he prompted Pogba for his Youth performances he could have used the same rationale for promoting Ravel Morrison and his naysayers would be having a field fay about own he failed to spot that he (Morrison) had his own issues.

Look I’m not blind in relation to Ferguson. He made many mistakes with regard to transfers (Cruyff and Poborsky for a start, I’d be here too long to mention them all) but on this one I don’t agree that he did anything other than make a call based on how he had handled the same situation for 20 years, with the exception of the Giggs case.

Some amount of shit being talked by croppy

4 Likes

You’re right, pal. Of that there is no doubt. @croppy_boy has too much invested in this to back down at this stage though and you have to admire his Ferguson like pigheaded stubbornness but he’d be better off just walking away from this and hoping everyone just forgets about it.

Wes Brown, Rafael, Lee Sharpe.

You are lying through your teeth, you simpleton.

2 Likes