Algarve destinations?

:clap:t2::clap:t2:

Mel and canel

Breakfast of champions

4 Likes

You can’t bate the all inclusive.

Off to Faro tomorrow morning. Visiting Tavira and seville

4 Likes

Flights booked to Faro for first half of March. On the hunt for somewhere nice to stay now. Thinking self catering and also thinking not too far from Faro. Anyone ever stayed in Olhao or Tavira?

Been to both. How long are you staying?
Stay in both if it is for a week. The local train service is excellent.

Small enough towns with nightlife going to midnight. Only one Irish bar I’d reckon between the two.
Very relaxing spots with a slow pace of life

The beaches on the sandbanks and the boat trips out are worth it.

1 Like

how far is your max from Faro?

1 Like

Tivoli Hotel. Carvoeiro.

Classs hotel. Good for couples or if have a baby. Not so great for toddlers (cc @Bandage )

1 Like

10 nights. That sounds like a plan. 5 nights in each. Hate driving abroad. I’m shit enough at driving on the left. The missus is actually pluckier than me when it comes to the left hand driving.
Yeah, just want to relax a bit (and eat and drink too much) after a crap enough last few months culminating in a close bereavement. Fine weather mightn’t be guaranteed but even a few days in a t-shirt would clear the head a bit!

1 Like

As I said in previous post, I hate driving abroad. So I guess half an hour - 40 minutes. [quote=“count_of_monte_crist, post:27, topic:8399, full:true”]
how far is your max from Faro?
[/quote]

an uber to Lagos would only set you back 80e,

1 Like

This is the way to go.

Iv been to a few places along the coast but if just you and missus have a look at Luz or villamoura. But more expensive but nice hotels. Luz is a lovely place

I might have a card on the fridge of the taxi lad we used, a gent

1 Like

Be missing a trick if you had a taxi company in Faro and didn’t call it “Taxi Faro”

Similarly be missing a trick if you had a taxi company in Porto and didn’t call it “Transporto”

cc @estebandaface

How much from the airport to Albulowfeira?

There was a crowd called yellowfish who were good. Parilla Natural lovely restaurant too if around that way

That’s worse than my discarded Maderia taxi company, “Not Mad Deara Taxis”

1 Like

this is the name of a hot spot in the liberal part of porto

I was thinking it could be a good name for a trans soccer team alright.

Mario Jorge is my regular airport man in Faro. Ta though.