All Hail Aaron Rodgers, a talent like no other

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is that 4 conference games on the trot he has lost?

Head to head v Brady ? Brady 3-1.

Sometimes I wonder if you even get football son

I get it good. A lot gooder than you.

:rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Did he win his first one?

By God Rodgers :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nice of Jodie Foster to return the favour and big up Aaron in her Golden Globes acceptance speech

The hero the world needs right now

5 Likes

I presume lads like Rogers and Kimmich and Robinson all know that the only reason they are able to perform in front of crowds is that the majority of people in society have gotten vaccinated.

They are benefitting from others doing something they refuse to do.

Paul Breitner and Didi Hammann had no qualms in laying into Kimmich.

Breitner said if it was up to him Kimmich and any other unvaccinateds would be out the door at Bayern.

Hamann made the point that if clubs are expecting supporters to be vaccinated, it’s an insult if players get to play according to different rules.

He’s right. One rule for the rich, the privileged, another for the rest.

Rogers, Kimmich, Robinson and the likes are laughing at yis all in a very Leona Helmsley way.

I’ve never heard of any of those lads. Rodgers is neither left nor right. He is a critical thinker, that is to be applauded in todays world

1 Like

@Lazarus is running scared, very quiet tonight

He can’t be much of a critical thinker if he’s not vaccinated.

He also lied about being vaccinated, so he doesn’t even have the courage of his (wrong) beliefs.

Will you be getting unvaccinated now @Lazarus ?

1 Like

Even critical thinkers can get things wrong, I dare say you have yourself in your time

If he was economical with the truth there is a lot of pressure to conform now, he was/is always one to do it his way. Rodgers plays fair its not as straightforward for guys who do their own thing he is not a bad man

1 Like

That’s sloganeering. Rodgers lied and put others at greater risk by doing so. There is rightly pressure on people to get vaccinated because it is the right thing to do and all the arguments favour vaccination and none are in favour of not being vaccinated. But his club and the NFL had to have known he was not vaccinated because he wanted to have a homeopathic remedy classed as a vaccination. So they are are complicit too.

The whole thing is a classic example of abuse of privilege.

In fairness, this is bang on

1 Like

He is not a bad man. He was allergic to the vaccine ingredients but was all set to take the J&J then they pulled it. He told his teamates the craic. Obviously taking vaccines is the smart thing to do but not so straightforward for everyone. America is the land of the free if someone wants to try a homeopathic remedy before being forcefed something into their person that is their right