All Hail John Delaney

If I did a cash withdrawal on my company credit card it would be picked up within a few weeks. And that’s in an organisation far larger than the FAI. I’d be pretty certain the facility to withdraw cash is actually disabled on our company cards

2 Likes

There’s plenty Floodlit Astros and Changing Rooms after popping up across the country over Dela’s tenure.

I don’t think people realise the joy Dela spread across the grassroots with the Festival of Football initiative.

It was priceless.

1 Like

Leo, Leo, Leo

1 Like

Do you work in a bailed out bank?

No I dont

Ok. I’ll.allow it

I wouldn’t disagree, but the point is in “getting caught”.

I don’t think that would sink him. The excuses were there. Him not taking annual leave was one of the more bizarre ones I read but I expect they’d have lined up the UEFA salary etc.

It was the combo of the 100k cheque, the personal expenses, the birthday party, the house being paid for, the payments to the ex GF…it took a lot to get him out. And he’d been at it for 10+ years.

Don’t forget the family “construction” “firm”

1 Like

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/john-delaneys-ex-emma-english-23045131

Is @Bandage the only one left standing by Mr Delaney

Death of her daughter is an awful tragedy. Not sure how people cope. Papers should leave her alone.

2 Likes

Delaney is the villain. Leave her be.

1 Like

Has the FAI explained how they have not been able to get the u17 & u19 leagues back in play?

I saw the women play last week and they appeared to be wearing kit. I’m sure I’d have noticed if they weren’t

I hope the wife snaffles the lot of it.

1 Like

If the women’s team played with no kit on at least the attendances would be up.

Huh? That’s a year ago.

Oops. I saw it on Twitter earlier - looks like it’s old news and not from today. I’ve deleted my earlier post.

1 Like