All hail Zlatan

another goal & assist so far tonight

how soon will it be before we upgrade him & the POR from been the best players in the world to the best players ever

He didnt know much about that goal :clap::barcasmile:

:clap:

4 in 4 :clap:

Messi-that’s why he’s the greatest

Hit the post right after, good finish from Messi there. Is that Messi guy anything to the lad who plays shite for Argentina?

Was an OG. Not Zlatans goal despite what Andy Townsend says.

stick to Ireland AM you mong

Ibrahimic as Townsend called him :rolleyes:

Argentina you say? I heard their captain got roasted tonight by an Irish lad called Doyle.

What? Where’s the smiley?

4.1 at moment

Pikeman, did you say before that you are a paid up member of F.C Barcelona?

Yep. Someone else is on here too-Gola possibly.

I was looking at it the other day but there was no mention of how much it was for the year…Any chance you could enlighten me?

Can’t remember how much it is per year. About 120 I think or more (could be more now they’ve become more popular)
Try here club application.

Send you out magazines the whole time (all in catalan though). Sent out a class DVD there last week celebrating the treble and showing goals from the majority of the matches.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Can’t remember how much it is per year. About 120 I think or more (could be more now they’ve become more popular)
Try here club application.

Send you out magazines the whole time (all in catalan though). Sent out a class DVD there last week celebrating the treble and showing goals from the majority of the matches.[/quote]

sound for that

Zlatan has sealed his place in the pantheon of greats.

billy byrne will have to move over …

:clap: