All ireland final not a sell out- i repeat not a sell out

:eek::eek::eek:

i think the penny is begining to drop even among the agrarian folks of this country

tickets on sale outside archbishop park

ive said it before & ill say it again - the GGA is in decline- never has anything beem so inevitable yet has been seen by so few

KOH
NCC

wind up surely

no,on sale outside the ground

That’d be the touts then?

The GAA will be grand, don’t be worrying unduly. I had it fierce hard to get tickets for mates this year, and usually I have no bother picking up tickets for lads.

[quote=“myboyblue”]That’d be the touts then?

The GAA will be grand, don’t be worrying unduly. I had it fierce hard to get tickets for mates this year, and usually I have no bother picking up tickets for lads.[/quote]

not according to dancing baby

I’ll need a better source than that am afraid.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]never has anything beem so inevitable yet has been seen by so few

[/quote]

in respect to the LOI the above is certainly true

Tickets were on sale in ticket booths outside the ground alright.

Brother’s mate bought one and rang to see did he want one. Looks like they got them all sold anyway.

Whoever did go certainly got value for money

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Tickets were on sale in ticket booths outside the ground alright.

Brother’s mate bought one and rang to see did he want one. Looks like they got them all sold anyway.

Whoever did go certainly got value for money[/quote]

:rolleyes:

82,150 was the official attendance I believe, largest sporting event in the world over the weekend if reports are to be believed.

plenty around yesterday morning but i didn’t see an empty seat in the place.
heard from plenty of Tipp lads of having trouble getting rid of one or two on Saturday but thats always then case.

NCC’s inferiority complex is a joy to behold.

All I saw in attendance was a bunch of animals. Dirty animals.

:eek:

President McAleese was in attendance!

[quote=“HBV*”]plenty around yesterday morning but i didn’t see an empty seat in the place.
heard from plenty of Tipp lads of having trouble getting rid of one or two on Saturday but thats always then case.[/quote]

never when I’m looking for 'em