All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

It worked out better for them to lose on pens to Limerick this year. Scalp Meath and Roscommon and reach the last 8.

1 Like

I’d say so, he is or more pertinently was associated with the anti big ball cohort in Sixmilebridge

More that he’s pro-Davy

1 Like

Stephen Rochford has shed a lot of timber, in fairness to him.

Ah here!!!

1 Like

It is understandable, they are building really well and demographics are in their favour. It’s a now or never type thing from the small ball crowd before they become competent at adult level

Derry for Sam

Derry like their goals. Pound men, to use a phrase beloved of a particular (current) sports journalist.

Slotted.

Power from McKinless.

do the bridge field any teams in football?

Great goal. Straight of a kick out

Sweet baby j…

1 Like

Clare would be as well off puttinh the No2 in goals

Clare will always let you down.

Great point wiped out there.

Why do you say that? Were you expecting Clare footballers to beat the Ulster champions?

Absolutely not, they had a team for a short while donkeys years ago but it was set up under a different name.

It could be me but I’m thinking that the Clare goalie goes to ground far to early. He certainly isn’t performing any heroics out there. Of course the sextet in front of him aren’t able for the power of the Derry runners. McGuigan has a lovely citeóg on him. Natural talent.

Ah no, not at all. But they’ve put in no sort of a performance here at all.

“I wish I was back home in Derry” doesn’t work at all as a chant.

The Derry supporters are telling us they’d rather be at home watching this game on television, or perhaps not watching it at all.