All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Oisin Mullin is a major doubt for tomorrow I’m hearing.

I don’t know much about football but this derry team could lift the liam macarthy cup this year

Looked far too leaky to me even for a glorified challenge game, the winner of Armagh-Galway will be proper battle tested and id strongly fancy whoever comes through that one.

The problem with Derry is they can’t be split in two as there’s already a London team.

Jesus the seagulls are going apeshit

1 Like

Watching this with the seagulls swarming all over the camera shot is a bit irritating, like watching one of those late night repeats on BBC1 with the person doing sign language on the side of the screen.

1 Like

14 Cork men behind the ball, all standing off the Dublin lad having a shot

Sherlock needs to be scoring those

Paddy Small sporting a Hitler/Eoghan Harris style tache.

That wasn’t a free.

A shocking decision.

You’d miss the seagulls

Cork are winning those long kickouts. If they could force Dublin to make a few we might have a match.

Gulls are back

This Dublin team is a pale imitation of Jim Gavin’s outfit.

Cork living up to how they played in the 2019 Super 8 clash. They always produce a performance against Dublin in Croke Park.

Con papers over Dublins cracks. Cork aren’t good enough to open the crack up sufficiently to win, but the Dublin of the league aren’t all that distant either.

Murchan isnt able for Hurley.

Costello has been awful so far.

Powter is class.

That fucking tache :joy:

Camera keeps looking for cork people celebrating scores but it’s Derry people getting drunk most of the time