All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Dublin are labouring a lot up front. If Cork can stay within striking distance, Dublin could be vulnerable in the second half like against Mayo last year.

A camera man in Croke Park would do well to see West Cork

Niall Scully is desperately average.

2 Likes

Some great Dublin characters on de Hill.

Imagine being stuck beside that lad with the wig? Jesus christ

2 Likes

There’s more

I encountered him after the 2011 Leinster Football Final. Don’t think he acted the cunt or I’d have remembered it more vividly.

Cathal Ó Mahony is a lovely striker of the ball. Need to get him into more shooting positions

This is like a Westmeath or Laois first-half containment job from the Leinster finals of 2015/16/18. Bit more ambition about Cork to be fair though. Atmosphere is dead.

Not even close. This Dublin side isn’t a patch on that team.

Cork doing fairly well so far but probably need to nail every single one of those chances just to keep them in touch. But not letting Dublin walk through them for goals.

Cork team look to be all very athletic. Matching Dublin physically at least, which helps.

They’ve actually had a fair bit of possession too so aren’t gassed out from chasing Dublin all over the place.

Accuracy needs to improve though. Two wides in a row there

Commentator says Cooper has the same stature as Hurley, not sure I’d agree with that tbh.

2 Likes

Jonny Cooper could patent that face of feigned astonishment mixed with laughter when he gets carded.

That Dublin defence is fairly average.

A Cork goal or a Dublin red card might make this interesting.

As it is, you’d fancy Dublin to push on second half.

Cork have a chance here. Dublin are well off it.

Ah they dont really

1 Like