All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Ah I hope not. In fairness at least Derry bring a fresh edge to things too but I’d worry about Gallagher’s record at the business end. McGeeney isn’t much better but having someone like Donaghy in the background can only be a positive for big days like this.

I hope Armagh win. Galway are flaky but i just have a nagging feeling about the cunts.

Shane Walsh won’t be able to resist looking at himself on the big screen when he’s on the ball. That can only aid the Orangemen.

2 Likes

@mac will be fucking seething if Galway win.

1 Like

Wasn’t Fanning awarded the goal last week originally credited to Lee Chin?

Nah, living it up in the Middle East

1 Like

Not quite. PJ is an alright sort

Good fella. Will make a great GK coach. Fair astute.

I’m hoping Galway do it for Faldo.

4 Likes

I’m hoping Armagh do it for Fluvio.

I’m hoping Armagh do it so Galway don’t.

Good free taker and forward. A loss for them. A nice fella who doesn’t lack confidence

1 Like

I’d say I’m on both wrong horses tomorrow but fuck it

1 Like

Can Mayo meet Derry or Armagh in the final? It’d be just like them to lose to either of them after toppling both Kerry and Dublin. No idea how the draw is structured though so it probably can’t happen

Yes they can. As much as I’d like to see them win tomorrow I cant. This fine piece explains a lot.

I’d be fond of the likes of Hennelly, Keegan and O’Hora. But once that lug O’Shea and that weasel O’Connor are in the team I just can’t take to them

Dublin vs Kerry or Mayo

Derry vs Armagh or Galway

Lovely - it’ll be a Mayoesque exit no matter what happens so

I can see how COC could irk some but i really dont get people’s obsession with AOS.

The aristocracy is taking back control of Croke Park tomorrow

1 Like

Mayo played for 10 mins and nearly caught ye.
Leitrim were level with ye with 53 mins to go.
Roscommon put in awful display and only lost by 3.

I think ye are bang average and form says Armagh should win.

But i just have this awful awful nagging feeling about ye and it won’t go away

1 Like