All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Their only crime was not pushing up on the last Galway kickout

Be the most mayo thing of all time to knock out Kerry and Dublin then lose to Galway.

Galway v Armagh II would have been bigger than all three Gatti-Ward fights put together.

It would have filled Croke Park on its own.

Based on that, absolute joke of a decision by Coldrick. How can he have pulled Kelly from that?

1 Like

Mayo are Mayo according to Pat Spillane :joy:

Hopefully the ref nwxt Sunday will STAMP out the thuggery from Galway early next Sunday

It’s like he sent off both captains

Oisin should be let off home on sympathetic grounds

Kieran Donaghy is to Armagh what Bez is to The Happy Mondays

2 Likes

For contributing to a melee or something? Even if you did want to give a token red card, at least give it someone who acted aggressively.

I disagree. I think armagh were at it off the ball throughout.

1 Like

Agreed. Neither suspension would stand up to much

Eventually

Is this still going ahead?

1 Like

The fact that the incident at full time happened in front of the Cusack dressing room vomitory meant that Coldrick really only had the assistance of one official (the linesman) as the other linesman, 4th official and match monitor are all on the other side of the field. It was pretty much on halfway too, so the umpires wouldn’t have been much use to him either. You’d wonder what he got into his earpiece.

I’ve looked at it a few times and cannot see any red card offence committed by either Kelly or Nugent.

How do you know?

Those train delays are what makes Ireland magic.

3 Likes

He’s a very unbiased man when it comes to Galway

2 Likes

Playing ‘To Win Just Once’ as Mayo warm up seems bad willed

1 Like