All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

I see Colm O’Rourke condemning Armagh without a hint of irony. The fucking cheek of the cunt :joy:

4 Likes

Derry and Down rarely bother with the fuck acting the likes of Tyrone and Armagh get up to. Don’t be lumping all nordie teams in together.

4 Likes

Whatever you say about them that Meath team could take it as well as give it. Barr and Heary all but killed him the 3rd game in 91 but when he regained consciousness he merely carried on.

3 Likes

It’s nothing to do with fuck acting- just general anti northern bias

That eye gouge was very biased alright

1 Like

I’d always be rooting for any nordie teams playing the big teams like Dublin and Kerry. Out of divilment we roared for Donegal and Tyrone when they played Mayo too.

Who would the GAA rather see in a semi final? A county like Kerry who bring a few hundred or the likes of Armagh who bring tens of thousands. I’m not buying this anti-nordie bias apart from a few in the media but then that’s what they’re paid to do.

Meath didn’t start rows the way Armagh do.

They finished them

They generally hit you in your face as well, not the back

Nothing sneaky about Mick Lyon’s

Oh John :joy:

“ 2. Beefed-up stewarding. “

He’s an awful godhelpus

My auld fella always curses Paddy Russell after Dublin beating Tyrone back in 1995.

Or stamp on your head.

That’s shocking, who was that?

Its a real pity @Il_Bomber_Destro isnt around for this week. He’d be absolutely box office taking on all comers here.

O’Rourke referenced an all out brawl in an Under 20 match a few years back which i only have a vague memory of but i think Rian got the blame for that too.

I don’t remember that match but Dublin were beaten by Derry and Donegal in prior All Irelands and it wouldn’t susprise me if Tyrone were sacrificed to give the Dubs a helping hand.

GAA need to dole out the punishment quickly here and put out the fire.

3 Likes

I was listening to Wooly earlier and he said this game alone required a full podcast, never mind anything else that was going on. I found myself nodding along in agreement

2 Likes

It was one of the all time grest occasions in Croke Park

7 Likes