All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

You’d have to say this was the greatest score 9f all time, in any sport. If headquarters had any dacency theyd have given him his celtic cross there and then.

1 Like

They will in me hoop. If Kerry do somehow manage to lose it’s a sacking offence for Jack O’Connor.

I hope to be in Maghera for the homecoming. It’ll be black with people.

2 Likes

This Kerry team is fraudulent. All bark no bite

Be nice if brian mceniff turned up.
But lets not get ahead of ourselves. There hasn’t been a word spoken in north south derry since the quarter final. Communication is limited to steely glares and roundhouse kicks. Its very intense so it is.

2 Likes

Commendable post. Very true sentiments. Fíor laoch. The light of Heaven to him.

His treatment at the hands of CLG Doire was shameful.

1 Like

What he achieved in Football is remarkable really, against all odds. As decent and honest a skin as a man can be. He will be in my thoughts on Saturday watching this new fandangled Derry team

Have you a Derry connection? Bizarre otherwise

2 Likes

I do.

1 Like

Good get on there it’ll be a while before you’re in the Square in Thuries welcoming an AI winning team home

3 Likes

Decent tickets there for Sunday

Looks like they’ve opened up the front row. It wasn’t open last Sunday.

1 Like

I was backing Derry until I heard Danny Boy played out over the PA after the Clare match. Then seeing the joy of the boys out Wesht crying and singing N17 I back them.

Might this be the first Dublin All Ireland semi final that the Nally doesn’t open!?

The music is over lads

I bet if you were to do the research there’s been plenty of shite attendances for All Ireland Football semi finals.

This is Dublin v Kerry. This is different.

If this can’t sell out then there is something fundamentally wrong.

Galway have 200 season ticket holders.

Derry have 20.

You are slipping.

Mitsubishi PHEVs

Looks like even my bearish outlook on attendances was too positive.

Dublin v Kerry tickets are plummeting in value like the currency of the Weimar Republic.

There could be people walking down Dorset Street with wheelbarrows full of A4 pages on Sunday.

Its not really. Both are average enough. Dublin were relegated earlier this year and are a divison 2 side. Kerry are threatening to do something for a long time and have yet to. Their supporters are notorious for not travelling. Lookit, I get it, you’re a bit of a chap, and thats grand. But dont be lecturing on things you dont get yet.