All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Clear peno

We have the cunts

When is last time Kerry beat dubs in champo ? The 2009 hammering ? Kerry really need to win Sunday …

Yeah Kerry due one on the law of averages. Defeats in 2011, 13, 15, 16 and 2019.

1 Like

Who have Dublin lost from the 2019 team, who have Kerry gained? Can’t see why Kerry are favourites league me swiss.

Jim Gavin and Jack O’Connor.

1 Like

Dublin have lost Paul Mannion, Stephen Cluxton and Jack McCaffrey. Kerry have gained a better manager, more experience for Clifford and O’ Se and Paidi Clifford. Dublin still look to have the edge in midfield but their rearguard looks dodgy enough at this stage.

As Biff alluded to there Dublin have also lost Jim Gavin who is an incredible coaching mind to be fair to him.

1 Like

Galway Dublin double this weekend is free money

Derry and Kerry have done nothing warranting favoritism. Its nuts. Galway have had Derrys number in championship for years, Galway score for fun, they’ll be patient and then burst. Derry have no lads who can turn a game Galway have at least 7.

I dont get the Kerry love either, this Kerry team have shat the togs every time it came down to business and will do again on Sunday

3 Likes

Kerry have done nothing to earn the favourites tag.

Dublin on the other hand have been relegated to Division 2 and have shown that they are a pale shadow of the side they once were. That’s mostly what it is. Their performance in the league this season was cowardly bad.

I hope Kerry do win as I know Galway would stuff them in the Final. I expect Dublin to at least give us a game. Clifford is the Bojo of the GAA, an emperor with no clothes

Galway will beat anyone who turns up in front of them

1 Like

I think its primed for whoever gets through Derry and Galway. Dublin and Kerry both have fatal flaws.

Stop Con stop Dublin.

Kerrys defence is seriously suspect. Not buying that Jason Foley has suddenly become good enough to solve their full back issue

You won’t stop Con if he has Kilkenny in front of him.

Galway will win it all

That has the look of an All Ireland winning team

Geaney will be the difference Sunday …

There’s a bit of a lack of belief in Kerry from what I’m hearing down there. They’re a good team to lead from the front but who knows what they have when the chips are down. I’ve been told Clifford has been in a walking boot for the majority of the week.

I don’t think Dublin are getting much respect for a team that has lost one championship match in seven years. The only comparison I can really make is Kilkenny the morning of the 2011 All Ireland Final. Tipperary were favourites and seen as the new unbeatable force. Kilkenny beat them all over the field. Dublin must be absolutely seething at being underdogs.

Kerry are being annointed as the next big thing without actually winning anything. I’ll believe it when I see it. A squad with unbelievable potential but I’ll take tried and tested over potential any day.

7 Likes

Dublins shitshow in the league puts them where they are