All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

League :laughing:

1 Like

You think Dublin were happy to be relegated in the league?

You think they didn’t suffer some shellshock from it?

Quite an interesting take.

Dublin have four players who could quite easily make a team of this century whenever it’s named. Con, Fenton, Kilkenny and McCarthy. They also have very good proven players who’ve performed on the big stage and won all irelands like Fitzsimons, small, Howard, murchan, Scully, Costello and one of the best freetakers of all time in Rock. They’re being totally underrated.

2 Likes

Neither of those Basquel lads ever grabbed a foothold on the team. They looked pretty sharp for Boden the few times I saw them but never became fixtures. The Colm lad played a league game earlier the year and got hooked about the 50 th minute. He had the expression of a lad who knew the game was up.
What they wouldn’t give for Darren Daly in his pomp on Sunday….

5 Likes

Kerry are the Elon Musk of football, promise the world deliver fookall

There’s big injury question marks in both sides and we won’t know how that lands until probably half time.

But I very much believe there’s a meaningful kick left in this Dublin side and we’ll see it Sunday.

Butsy Daly is the brains of the operation on the sideline these days.

Himself and Kevin McMenamon took over fully after the league.

Informative. I’d give Dublinna strong chance then because it’s obvious Dessie knows fuck all

Apart from all them All Irelands, I’d agree. It’s Galway’s year.

Kerry have flattered to decieve for a long time now. Those clinging to All Irelands from a previous century do them no favors

1 Like

Agreed. It must be 50+ years since they won one of note. There’s no one to pressure Galway.

Look it, Dublin will turn up and fulfil the fixture, anyway. Anything further will be a bonus.

2 Likes

Con starts

Aah shtop …

They should have declared for Mayo long ago and they’d have an All Ireland by now.

100% agree,as a great man once said " they haven’t gone away you know"

Mayo have pucks of middle of the road lads like them.

This could be Mayo’s year

3 Likes

I will jump on the bandwagon Derry too. The mother is from across the Bann so i will be backing them. Im sure thats enough backers now to get them over the line.

2 Likes

Safe travels to all of us heading up. 4th expensive weekend trip in a row. Dunno can I afford a final.

5 Likes