All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Jim Gavin rates the 1983 Dublin team the best of them all. It’s hard to argue with him.

Like the All blacks can’t win a friendly when down to 14 but the Dubs could win the canister with just the 12 apostles…

1 Like

I fancy Galway to edge this today.

It seems everybody fancies Galway to win, even me. All the previews I’ve listened to, every pundit goes for Galway.

Something about that herding as regards a game which on all known form will be decided by the thickness of a cigarette paper, it feels off.

So I’d be getting pretty worried right now if I was from Galway.

I think Galway will win it out

Galway should win easily. Theyd a tough game against armagh, they bate derry well in the league, won promotion, have the pedigree and they’ll have the ref on their side (if previous croke park encounters are anything to go by).
Derry may as well not show up. Thats the general feeling up here. A waste of everyone’s time, an imposition on the good people of the 26. I actually feel bad at the trouble we’ve put everyone to.
But sure its a day out. It’ll be nice to look around the croke park museum, the applegreen etc

1 Like

Derry to win.

Galway fell over the line against both Mayo and Armagh.

Derry are battle hardened. I still don’t think they are getting the respect they deserve. There just seems to be a bit of that manic desire in them which teams looking to make a breakthrough require.

Would love for Galway and Padraic Joyce to win the thing out but I think Gallagher might dish out some cold reality later.

1 Like

Con starts according to his mother.

Lovely bonhomie between the two main men

The Baysht is the main man

Derek McGrath and Rian.

Drumcondra is hopping even despite a crash in Maynooth holding up 600k Galwegians

Signing in from Hideout.

4 Likes

Dublin by 5

The pitch isn’t looking great in parts here.

Serious mind games from Dessie

Can you explain that to non football followers?

MCarthy and Con are out with Covid