All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

I hope Galway beat whoever comes out of the derby of cunts tomorrow.

6 Likes

Oh fuck Mayo will be sick if Galway win. :joy:

Come on Galway

3 Likes

That Sean Kelly is a lovely footballer.

15 Likes

That was a very weak effort from Londonderry. Ulster football is in an awful state.

Weak enough effort from yourself in fairness, Dan.

7 Likes

He’d be a fitting All Ireland winning Captain.

2 Likes

Fair play galway. The ref took the momentum out of derry when they were on top at the start of the first half, with several dodgy decisions, then got them going with five frees in a row at the start of the second. But derry should know northern teams get that in croke park. We lay down and took it, showed no imagination or energy and didn’t have the forwards to match comer.

1 Like

Great to see Galway have supporters. There was no sign of them in croke last week

A dual county is a hard thing for Limerick lads to get their head around.

No doubt you’ll be cheering on your footballers tomorrow.

11 Likes

The other fella with a gag about the Greysteel massacre then.

Ok to make jokes about certain tragedies but not others, clearly.

3 Likes

Lapsed Man U fan @dodgy_keeper, the sneerer in chief of the Hillsbrough disaster wades in.

2 Likes

Ouch

Looking forward to the final tomorrow should be a cracker.

Derry withdrew Shea Downey and Benny Heron midway through the 2nd half. Neither felt the weight of the ball in their hands in the 50 minutes they were out there.
They were well out of their depth and I’m struggling to see where their All-Stars will come from.

1 Like

Glass had a nightmare I thought. And Rodgers despite kicking 2 points was walked all over by Comer. I’d say they lost a good few potential All-Stars today.

A first west Limerick double since 1940

I was watching with Claire. She said “are Galway in burgundy?”
That was a great performance, but I sort of expected it.
Im uncomfortable that the point decision was reversed tbh. It was 2 minutes into injury time, and galway got a point before half time anyway, which they probably wouldn’t have got otherwise.

3 Likes

Credit to Derry, they exceeded expectations

1 Like

I will take any Final tickets going, DM me

4 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for ya