All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

John Daly fairly picked Conor Glass’ pocket in the build up.

1 Like

In fairness heron caught a clean ball in the d, was tripped/scythed down and the ref saw nothing. If rogers had done the same to comer it would have been a booking…had roggers got close enough to comer that is

1 Like

Glass wasn’t helped by the statues all around him.

But in the end he handed the ball to Daly like the nerds in the Simpsons handed their wallets to the wallet inspector.

I’ll believe you this time. A bad day at the office all round. Gallagher is a little too manic on the line for me.

2 Likes

Genuine question here. Have Galway a bigger support in either code?

That was an abomination of a game, Derry were awful and this shit of keepers roaming about up in the half forward line has to stop. Its stupid.

Galway have a lovely way of showing up when football needs them most.

I love Galway.

8 Likes

Damien Comer’s performance today should be enough to win player of the year.

2 Likes

Surprising as I always figured Rory only loved himself

3 Likes

Like something you’d see in a junior game where a lad fancies showboating. Then he has a kick at a score Ffs sake

Derry are very limited truth be told

Lads, lads, lads. I’ve been telling ye about goalies for fucking years.

Incredibly humiliating for the grab all association.

They need to up the tickets to 150 euro quick to resolve this.

Technology wizard @TreatyStones is flying in from the Algarve to look into the issues.

1 Like

Based off that interview I expect Derry to be a gunuine force next year.
Galway were well ahead of both them and Armagh in terms of development, that was obvious to anyone paying attention. The one thing I’ll say about Derry today is the one trick pony nature of their shystem that they played the game honest and fair not like those Armagh scumballs. I will be rooting for them in Ulster next year is the one thing I’ll say is they seemed satisfied with their corner backs doing all the scoring. That just won’t cut it, you need quality forwards to get the job done at a serious level.

There is nothing in tomorrows game Galway will fear in the slightest. Mayo style Armagh style Derry Style
Bring it any way ye want we’ll batter ye

13 Likes

Jesus I’m delighted I changed my mind earlier today and opted for a Galway victory. I gained a bit of ground at the top of the league thanks to it. The symmetry to beating Derry in the semi-finals in 1998 and 2001 is uncanny.

Comer was in beast mode today.

They won the 2020 Minor so they have a great crew of young lads to come through in the next few years. Rory is a gas man guzzling water but actually drinking any.

We’ve been saying it all year mate

Tyrone in 2017 was fairly abysmal and disheartening. Albeit they were up against a juggernaut in its prime. Kerry in 2001 against Meath up there too.