All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

On another note, Evan Comerford’s carryon today was cuntish in the extreme. Fucking goalies.

7 Likes

Holy fuck

Kerry are bang average. Dublin would have won that pulling up if King Con was playing

Dessie is a powerful orator

Dublin went from a gent of a keeper to a toerag.

The emotion is oozing out of him here.

Only for the old hands Kilkenny and McCarthy Dublin would have shipped a serious beating there.
Fair play to McCarthy he’s been some servant. The likes of Costello, Paddy Small and Scully are but shadows of the men that wore the jersey before them.

4 Likes

Poor oul Dessie. A gent. Should be in the alright sorts thread.

3 Likes

He’s absolutely gutted, but gave a dignified interview.

It’s so hot here I think I got sunstroke out on the bike. I’m sitting in the dark. That or a hangover. Probably a bit of both.

1 Like

Did you miss the iconic advanced mark from Paddy Small to earn the last minute equaliser?

2 Likes

The likes of McCarthy and Kilkenny are doing more good of legacies now than when they were winning handy all irelands. Wonderful players.

No word from Roy The Truth Curtis yet.
I’d expect “went out on their shields” or something similar to be used.

He will no doubt have an embrace with some great Gael from Tralee at the end of the game

One the war is over, the respect remains, the Porter flows

2 Likes

The Kilkenny crowd are experts on football all of a sudden. :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Another classic Kerry Dublin game there for the scrapbook.

Dont be bringing rubby into it, they are not people.

1 Like

Hard to believe neither Tom Lahiff or Dean Rock were substituted. Both very poor I thought.

1 Like

Dean Rock was always worth a couple of scores from play in every game but he looks done now.

Offers little outside the frees.

Once you start picking up silverware in headquarters you start to see the stuff the normal lads miss. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes