All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Is there any app with all that gaa fixtures and scores in one spot. That score beo is cuntish to navigate.

Fierce pity for Fermanagh they conceded that goal. Doing very well here and have taken some great scores. Will have the wind in the second half. You’d love to see them beat Tyrone.

1 Like

Wouldnt rule them out at all but they dont look the same this year at all. Plenty of fringe players leaving camp too gives the impression all might be not what it should be.

What would happen Tyrone if they lost today ? Is there qualifiers this year ? I haven’t been really following bar teams below div 2 going into tailteann cup if they don’t reach provincial decider …

This is why I don’t like this system, the stakes are different for each team.

Tyrone would into the qualifiers, of which there are only two rounds. Fermanagh, having finished in mid-table in Division 3, would go into the Token Cup, ie. their year would be over.

1 Like

Tyrone are poor. Getting bags of it here from a poor fermanagh side

Attacking mark :face_vomiting:

Tyrone going through the gears now. Fermanagh killing themselves

Tyrone ease into second gear and cruise away in the space of five minutes. Fermanagh have no idea what to do when they get the ball now. Should have been a Fermanagh goal as I type.

This Cassidy lad at fullback for Fermanagh is a fine footballer

Good goal by the wonderfully named Josh Largo Ellis for Fermanagh.

Such a Conor McKenna thing to do to score a point off the outside of his boot and off two posts.

Fermanagh have scored another goal.

If there was a pretend Italian Tyrone supporter around here he’d be doing his nut right now.

Classic shithousing by Fermanagh. Conn Kilpatrick takes a rare contested attacking mark and is immediately wrestled to the ground by about four Fermanagh players. Conor McKenna rushes in, does nothing in particular, but gets the shirt ripped off him, and gets a straight RED CARD.

Fermanagh have nobody sent off.

Kilpatrick didn’t even get to take his mark at the end of it all.

Rory Gallagher’s Oak Leaf Army will beat Tyrone.

1 Like

Cahir
Cahir
Cahir!

1 Like

Still got that paw.

1 Like

No big bad Mike Caseys in bogball

1 Like

And picked up a yellow as well

Some man for wan man.

1 Like