All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Dublin could have 0-20 racked up by half time. 0-15 to 0-5 after 29 minutes.

Penalty Dublin.

Whats the attendance?

25-30k I’d say.

1 Like

Dublin 1-17 Meath 0-5 HT.

The Old Firm of Leinster football serving up the sort of blockbuster we’ve come to expect.

You’d have to say Clive, Meath will be disappointed with that first half display.

They don’t look like they’re disappointed with it.

Monaghan within three. They’ve got six of the last seven points.

Point blank save by Beggan.

This match is turning into an almost exact repeat of the 2012 All-Ireland final between Donegal and Mayo.

HERON!!!

The clinching goal is scrambled by the veteran enjoying an Indian Summer™.

Rory Gallagher is PUMPED.

This is no rope a dope, this is the real deal.

Derry 3-12 Monaghan 0-14.

1 Like

Derry Galway AIF is on

1 Like

Only a fool would deny that Derry are the greatest county on the planet…ever

I think Dublin might see this out.

A great day on The Hill.

4 Likes

A Galway v Derry semi-final is usually a great omen for the Tribesmen.

3 Likes

A shameful display by the officials - the galway lads marking bradley and muldoon must have been bemused to discover they could simply stand hugging their men throughout…the ref letting on he could see neither the fouls nor the umpire trying to get his attention. Thieving bastards.

Pathetic

Monaghan not quite the same force under Banty as they had been under Malachy O’ Rourke. Derry taking the toughest possible route to an Ulster title, Tyrone (A), Monaghan (A) and then the most regular Ulster Kingpins of the past decade Donegal in the final. After his stint in Donegal and last years agonising defeat against them it would be extremely sweet for Rory Gallagher and Derry to beat Donegal in the final.

A Dublin v Derry Final beckons.

I have significant bets on both at 50’s and 7/2 respectively.

2 Likes

I was beside ya in the old Nally stand. Absolutely steaming drunk. Was drinking in Mountjoy Sq with mates and whatever junkie came up to us. Roasting hot day.

Turned out to be the highlight of Mathew Clancy’s career.

2 Likes