All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

And also learn to allow his side to attack rather than focusing everything on stopping the opposition scoring more than 12 points, sane transition Donegal went through from 2011 to 2012.

Would it be handy enough to get a ticket for the Ulster final? Always had a soft spot for Derry, and would love to go up.

Has Joe Brolly bought into the Rory Gallagher project yet?

I’d imagine he wouldnt have been a believer initially.

Didn’t he famously state that the only good thing Rory Gallagher done for Derry football was to make Arlene foster sit through the most boring Ulster football championship game of all time.

6 Likes

Hahaha

You will pick one up no bother. Even when going well Derry support wouldn’t be huge, and Donegal have been in so many finals another one won’t lead to any great excitement there. I was in Clones last month and many of the pubs seem to be gone, but still worth attending an Ulster final at least once.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s something I heard everyone should do at least once

Will it not be on in Clones?

Soft spot for Derry footballers mind. Surely be in Clones alright one would think?

Definitely. Good spot. I’ve been at three, right atmosphere.

1 Like

Rory Gallagher thinks about the game 20,000 leagues deeper than joe Brolly

I’d only drive up from Wexford then go back. I’d say be good craic mind to go to the pubs.

Do the flourbags have any chance in the Leinster final?

Shite in the league, Dublin seem to have got the form (Con O’Callaghan) at the opportune time, can’t see flourbags getting close.

1 Like

You just don’t get it fella. Its Rory Gallagher who has bought into the Joe project.

2 Likes

Is the Ulster Final on a Sunday?

They’re going all the way this year.

Get the Ulster tickets in Pettits or what’s the craic? I thought ticketmaster would have them. Doesn’t appear so.

What does Gallagher work at ? Is he a full time coach ?

Doesnt he run the Super Valu in Killybegs?

2 Likes