All Ireland Football Final - An Classico

Possibly but he got a touch just as he was lining up the first one and the one off the post was from a difficult angle under pressure.

He’ll get a few yet

1 Like

They fucking love the place all the same

Ah its brilliant, I wouldn’t mind a draw and we’ll get it again in a few weeks on a fine day. Weather is ruining it.

That’s like when a hurler realises he’s about to catch the ball the third time and pushes it ahead of himself with his hand instead of holding onto it. Still a technical foul but I’m not going to ladybird it & quote the exact rule.

Just said that here now. They’ve a real chip on thrur shoulder with then.

Calm down petal

Not like it at all. Move along now.

2 Likes

Dublin need much much more from Kilkenny, Howard, Smalls, Basquiel, Costello. McCarthy needs to get on the ball and not be so focused on getting big hits on. This is the part of the game be usually comes roaring into it. I expect a big half from him.

Jack will be on very very soon

How is Clifford getting so much credit for such a straightforward pass? Geaney made it from start to finish.

All hammered*, all great opinions. RTÉ haven’t a scoobies.

*maybe one of them doesn’t drink.

I’m probably holding him to too high astandard alright. His skill level is off the charts. He has had his travails in big games against Kerry and Tyrone. The ballz it took to take that goal like he did was unreal. He’d have been public enemy number one if hemissed there and it was a tough chance, way tougher than it looked.

You wouldn’t see him this worked up over his native Wexford

2 Likes

Margins are small for a corner forward in the modern game

1 Like

@Bandage

Do the right thing pls.

Hugely so

The extra 5 or 6 mins is a big help

Basquiel needs to show he can do it on the big day. And he needs to do it soon.

Con a bit quiet too.

Big ten minutes coming. Dublin have a lot in the tank yet

1 Like

Five or six minutes of bullshit celebrity analysis.

1 Like

Lads need to pay the license so RTÉ can cut back the ads

Because when Clifford so much as farts they are ‘genius’ farts