All Ireland football semi final Kerry v Mayo

Why

Pity ye’ll be wearing the blue one on Sunday so.

Finding it very hard to call this game but really hoping Mayo can get over the line.

Have the teams been named ?

Just looking forward to Dublin hammering the winners.

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 1004093, member: 182”]this place obviously is a hurling stronghold when you have to start this thread 3 days before the game…
[/QUOTE]
I put it down to the inferiority complex the hurling folk have, feeling the need to start a thread about every single game.

A bit like @Rocko[/USER] and [USER=9]@Bartosz Bereszynskiego starting threads about individual Celtic games

Agreed. Some sick fuck even set up a bandwagon thread if memory serves correct

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1004456, member: 48”]Finding it very hard to call this game but really hoping Mayo can get over the line.
[/QUOTE]
Mayo will win handy

[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1004470, member: 286”]Mayo will win handy
[/QUOTE]
Hope you’re right Laz. What’s for sure is whoever wins on Sunday will have my support in the final

Mayo 4 Sam

One would have to be worried about the age profile and mobility of the Kerry team. I’m not sure if it’s because of injury that Declan o Sullivan and Bryan Sheehan are out but if they were both to start along with mark o Shea and Aidan o Mahoney it would favour mayos chances favourably. Kerry totally ripped apart a cork team that were tactically awful in the Munster final and stumbled passed a very inexperienced Galway side in the quarter final so I’m just not sure they will have enough to compete with mayo on Sunday. Mayo are heading into their 3rd semi final on the trot and are a serious outfit. They are totally focused on getting back to an all Ireland final and having another go off Dublin in their quest for Sam McGuire.

Fitzmaurice has picked his team well in that he has huge experience to come off the bench. My guess is His hope is that his starting 15 will keep Kerry in the game and his bench will see them home. The fear I have with Kerry is can that starting 15 keep them in the game. For example, Johnny Buckley was having a great year last year until semi final stage and he collapsed v Dublin. These geaney’s, o Briens etc are not household names, they lack the experience of big days and may struggle on their 1st major test in hq.

My prediction stands that mayo could win this one pulling up with greater experience and athleticism around key areas. Kerry being Kerry and mayo being mayo will probably prove me wrong come 5:00 on Sunday!

Kerry will smash Mayo.

kevin Mcloughlin is some man for double hopping the ball… he done it twice on sunday without punishment and I’ve seen him doing it a few times before …

Cian O’Neill comes across as an awful spoofer.

Donaghy is in as is Killian Young, O’Brien and O’Se out. Suprised to see O’Se dropped but it’s totally justified as he got absolutely destroyed last night - very strong management from Fitzmaurice.

O’Rourke just called Marc O’Se one of the greatest footballers he’s ever seen, that has to be one of the most hyperbolic comments ever made on RTE. O’Se was a good footballer but I think he is only so highly thought of because of the family he comes from, I don’t think he was in the same calibre as either Tomas or Darragh and got utterly destroyed last weeked.

C’mon Maya ta fuck.

Críost Linn

Very soft free for Mayo there. Moran just threw himself to the ground.

Reilly already heavily influencing Mayo in his first few decisions.

Terrible wide from Geaney there.

Great atmosphere.

Kerry so wasteful early on.