All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

BUMPšŸ˜Š

4 Likes

http://www.skysports.com/gaa/pundits/news/30543/11479823/jamesie-oconnors-hurling-team-of-the-year

That looks fair enough, Dan M was better than Byrnes, Mulcahy will feel hard done by but the victors canā€™t have all the spoils

Tj Reid would be in mine.

Iā€™d have James Maher in before TJ. In truth Murphy is our only player worthy of one.

Did you see the stats for assists for tj though.

Did you see his scoring stats? He is obviously a great, but he scored one point from play in his only knock out game this year. Thatā€™s not enough to be included in the team of the year.

Jack BrownešŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

3 Likes

Jamesie Oā€™Connorā€™s anti Limerick agenda strikes again. Picks non Limerick players in any tight calls. Iā€™m seething at omission of English and Mulcahy.

6 Likes

We are living rent free inside in his head. Thatā€™s enough for me mate.

1 Like

Iā€™ll send him a copy of the replay against Galway for Christmas

1 Like

I suppose I look at it as who would you most definitely not want to be playing against. Tj Reid would certainly be in that team.

Christ , you are an awful rascal .

Pat Gilroy the first man to manage all Ireland winners in both codes . Diarmuid Connolly the clutch .

Jamesieā€™s team has Dan Kearney, who I feel is deserving and Jack Browne tbf to him is at least worth a shout in a line where there arenā€™t many standouts.

But then he doesnā€™t include Mulcahy, which invalidates the whole thing really. Heā€™s going to win Hurler of the Year.

He wonā€™t be far away from it. 3 Cork forwards Jamsie, really? Horgan could lose out for his semi final performance, Gillane, Mulcahy, Flannagan all could conceivably get All Stars

Iā€™d have Peter Duggan ahead of Tom Morrisey but otherwise fair enough

An awful gowl. Heā€™d burn Limerick.

2 Likes

He wouldnā€™t even do that right