All Ireland Hurling Championship 2018

The Clare, Kilkenny or Galway lads are not likely to venture to Cork in great numbers if there. I would like it played there.

1 Like

I was banking on Wexford bringing a good crowd considering they are playing Clare ( The Davy Factor)

Its a lovely stadium in fairness. Lovely panaromic view in the upper south stand the last day when we were there.

1 Like

World cup final on at 4 that day so might keep away a few neutrals who might otherwise go.

1 Like

This is how full time hurlers earn their crust - charging poor innocent 6 year olds 50 notes to learn ā€˜eliteā€™ skills

At least they are taking Fridays off for themselves. ā‚¬50 for 16 hours babysitting isnā€™t too bad TBF

3 Likes

Seems like good value to me. I wonder am I too old?

2 Likes

200 kids I heard from my source - they have free local volunteers helping out while the boys get ā‚¬10,000 - are they liable for tax on this?

cc @taxman

1 Like

Of course they are liable.

Whether it will be declared is another matter.

What % of that will go towards water infrastructure?

1 Like

What in the fuck are you on about? Anyone working on this gets paid, do you want them to do it for free and thank you for the pleasure of it? If say any parent canā€™t believe their luck to get their kids minded for that many hours for over 50 quid. They could charge four times as much.

1 Like

It will be the free local volunteers doing the workā€¦ the lads will give the odd demo and let the kids run around the field for a hour. Itā€™s shocking. Parents are being robbed here and will have to arrange to get kids too and from the ā€˜campā€™ as well.

The young lads working at these always get a few quid, itā€™s a grand summer job.

Youre an innocent auld crater all the same.

2 Likes

At the Cul camps you get approx 300 euro for the week Iā€™ve been told

This is two sharks pulling a fast oneā€¦ not the cul camps.

not exactly going to defend the lads too much here, as to be honest ā€œelite hurling campsā€ for 6 year olds is a fucking cod, but the ones ā€œhelping outā€ do get paid. They ran a similar one in New Ross last year with some of the county lads, could have even been the same fellas. So what if they make a few quid? They aint exactly going to be getting rich off it. There are a shit load of camps on over summer months, are you going to go after them all or is it specific to a couple of hurling ones in Wexford that has your ire?

4 Likes

Ah the moment has passed, pal.

@croppy_boy was typing away not long after I posted it but got sense. Youā€™ve made a holy show of yourself here tho it has to be said. You and mother Theresa @glasagusban.

But to answer your question, itā€™s specific to Wexford only. Cunts.

the only one here making a show of themselves is yourself. getting all wound up over a couple of fellow dolers trying to make something of themselves whilst you watch Brady running around the council flat trying to ride your cat. you could have done your own summer camp, sure @caoimhaoin would only be delighted to bring you on board for ā‚¬100 a week to run some S&C classes for kids over the summer.

2 Likes

Muldoons from outside Wexford really have it in for Lee Chin.

1 Like