All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

might the qfs be in croke park? cork v kilkenny, Dublin v tipp double header

Kilkenny at 11s is value. Think they will win it myself.

1 Like

Wut. This is the worst Kilkenny team in 25 years

1 Like

Time will tell.

I suppose its important that finals for lesser teams are played in croke park, but did the standard today not show that its maybe too big a stage for that caliber of player?

Iā€™ll give you 20/1

1 Like

The dynamics have totally changed today.
Anything is possible.

What will you lay at that price?

PM me bro

No chance

OK cunts pay attention now because this came up last year and I had to explain it. Once and once only now
Assuming Cork and Dublin win there preliminaries hereā€™s what will happen.

Cork V Kilkenny
Tipp v Dublin
If Cork and Tipp win then Cork will play limerick and Tipp v Wexford
If Kilkenny and Dublin win then itā€™s Dublin v
Wexford and KK v Lk .
If Cork and Dublin win then itā€™s Dublin v Lk and Cork v Wexford
If Kilkenny and Tipp win then itā€™s KK V Lk and Tipp v Wxd

5 Likes

Itā€™ll be a Limerick Tipp final.
Tipp downed tools today in the second half.

Iā€™m not so sure about either getting there. Tipp were banking on a four week break to regroup. A 1/4 final outside of Thurles wonā€™t suit them. A cork lmk semi is 50/50

We will beat Cork. Donā€™t worry your little head about that.

1 Like

Donā€™t think so pal. Flukey auld win today.

Why would Tipp need to regroup? They had a handy run through Munster and a nice run out in the first half today. Dublin will be a test but donā€™t have enough to beat them and Wexford have already won their all Ireland for 2019.

I agree Cork would be a serious test for Limerick, but as always there is a sting in the cats and they wonā€™t be beaten easily. Limerick would beat Kilkenny just like last year.

I still have years of disappointment etching my brain.

1 Like

I think thereā€™s still a decent bit of room for improvement on today, their touch, decision making and execution let them down badly at times. Wexford were sharper and thereā€™s a connection amongst the players that KK donā€™t have yet.

They might get over the line against Cork but very difficult to see them get near Limerick

1 Like

Cork will win the A.I.

1 Like

They will in their hole

1 Like