All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Waterford need to show some bit of courage today as they’ll be wiped out otherwise

Didn’t Tipp put 7 goals on them at the height of the Waterford sweeping?

A glorious sunny day here in the Na Piarsaigh hinterland.

2 Likes

I’ll be tuning into tfk for live commentary, WiFi depending, from over the Atlantic.

Good luck to all my e-pals with emotional investment in today’s Munster Championship. Hopefully a fit Bill Cooper and rejuvenated Walsh see Cork beat the fuck out of Limerick.

1 Like

They didn’t bother sweeping that day for some reason. Tipp have Ronan Maher named at corner back with a view to being a free man anyway

Signing in from the bar in Parnell Park.
Looks to be a decent Wexford contingent.

If Waterford line out as selected then it is hard to see past a tipp win. Will be interesting to see where Moran and Conor Gleeson line out.

Moran midfield by the looks of it

How did Barrett get away without a yellow there

That’s a ridiculous decision

Not a good sign when your best man marker is getting destroyed

In fairness fuck all he can do when Bubbles has acres of space to run into and quick ball being pumped into it.

Waterford forwards too light and lack fight. Pauric Mahoney is nothing more than a free taker/gadget player.

Prendergast causing a bit of havoc

Waterford forwards just aren’t good enough. Hit and hope point efforts. There’ll be a tipp goal soon and floodgates time

First 10 minutes have utterly bypassed some of Waterfords key men. Barron, Moran, Austin Gleeson and Connors not in it at all.

Better from Barron. Waterford have survived tipps hot start. Just havent taken their scores

Could be a decent wind there too I’d say

Conceding points from sidelines from there is soul destroying

Waterford got to survive the next 10 minutes.

They’ll have to make the sliothar heavier.

Whos doing the s and c with tipp. Hopping off the ground, but too early maybe?