All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Time to lump on Limerick.

Limerick and Clare probably the best value of the sides listed. I wouldn’t touch Galway at that price

1 Like

Isn’t it great to see the betting like that, Id say for a good decade Kilkenny were around 4/9 at the start of every year in the outright betting.

I honestly wouldn’t touch galway at tens.

1 Like

Tipp are miles ahead of everyone else, hammered Cork in Cork who went and hammered Limerick in the LITGG.

Miles ahead in May … :+1:

1 Like

You’re shitting a brick about them playing Kilkenny…

1 Like

Its Tipperary though. When they have momentum, they’re unstoppable. Hard to see past them.

1 Like

How are you feeling about Carlow v Wexford on 8 June? There’ll be some banter in border frontiers like Carrigduff Kildavin/Bunclody and Rathanna/Kiltealy. It would be a sweet one for you if your native Carlow put one over on Wexford.

Clare are a fantastic price there.

Agreed

Is Fanning gone? @Fagan_ODowd @GeoffreyBoycott

Yes.

5b

Rumours flying around on boards but my official sources have heard nothing yet. I understand Derek has made it known that he is available to stand back into the breach if required.

Derek comes across as a total wanker

1 Like

Derek sounds like a lovely man

It would have been a sad day for hurling if that horrible style he imposed had won an All-Ireland.

Fanning had an impossible job in his first year, coming in to clean up the indoctrinated defensive mess, coach defenders how to man mark etc.

Why would he quit two games in? Player power?

For players that have totally underperformed for the best part of two seasons now these players seem to have far too much power.