All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Who wrote that?

I’ll tell you who wrote it.

Rod Liddle…

8 Likes

Eamonn Sweeney

1 Like

A good debate for the Winter months around here.

What planet are you living on Mike? You seem to be an eternal pessimist when it comes to Limerick hurling, always negative. You seen what happened last year didn’t you? Show a little faith.

The camp is in turmoil kid. Divisions between management and players. Splinter groups among the players.
We’ve more cracks then the San Andreas fault line.

I don’t believe a word of it.

1 Like

There isnt a star that shines brighter or hangs higher than Joes.

I did think this format was the way of the GAA of getting rid of the provincial Championships.

It has been a success generally but when it goes up for review again, I reckon the Munster teams will say it’s lopsided and it will go for two even groups of five. Have a relegation play-off between the two bottom teams, make that slightly more equitable too.

After what happened over the weekend, we’re done this year.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

Not for main board… But the camp is now split in two… Goes back to recent events on backroom team…say no more.

A separate board from here? That is peculiar.

Www.thelimerick.com

1 Like

Difficult to come to terms with just at this moment. I think it fair to say that when we look back in years to come we will always have the Summer of 18 as a bookmark to happier times. Its a pity we appear to have done a Clare it and shot our load early in this teams career. Nothing for it now only to hope that the academy unearths a new team to compete. Tipp will walk through Munster and the All Ireland this year. Just goes to show that even with a fractured panel the right manager can bring a group of lads together to achieve glory. I wonder if PJ will break the bank and entice Sheehy away from Tipp?
The other name I heard last night was Davy!!!

1 Like

You’re being kind when you say the panel is only split in two.

fuck wrong thread

That’s been brewing for a while though in fairness

Sorry kid fuck I posted on the wrong thread

Fuck