All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Iā€™d imagine he does and he doesnā€™t seem to be a very likeable man but I doubt anyone else would do a better job with what they have

You have a problem dealing with reality when it doesnā€™t suit your agenda.

You are rambling on now old man. They took Waterford to extra time and lost by two to limerick. In 2016 they were champions.

With the players Kilkenny had do you think they should have beat Limerick last year?

Have you read any of his posts before?

In 2016 they were absolutely ripped to shreds in Croke Park

They were ripped to shreds by Galway in Thurles last summer and by Waterford in Thurles in 2017.

How many minors from 14 were on each panel this year?

Thereā€™s a few players coming through for kk but is he slow to play them? In years gone by he was reluctant to play youngers lads until they matured physically due to the attentional nature of their gameā€¦ Maybe he needed/ needs to adapt to modern approaches? I say that without knowing the full age profile of the squad but theyā€™ve had problems in certain areas all over the field, particularly in defence, and they were plugging round squares with triangles instead of giving youth a season or two to develop.

In saying that, the effort he gets from his teamā€™s is something else. Itā€™s phenomenal really.

1 Like

Cody is fucked now that hurling has evolved from mullockers like Martin Comerford and cackhanded hurdlers like Taggy Fogarty

1 Like

Maybe in 2017 but they had a lot of young lads playing this year, no choice really

Will Cody give the Mullens a go he wonā€™t?

To be fair to Cody, he did seem to go for more youth this year than he had previously.

Conor Delaney, Pat Lyng, Billy Ryan and Liam Blanchfield all started Championship this year and were on that minor team in 2014- Alan Murphy & Luke Scanlon were on the panel too.

They also had Richie Leahy & Bill Sheehan from the 2015 minors and John Donnelly & Mossy Keoghan from the 2016 minors.

Thatā€™s definitely a lot more than in previous years.

2 Likes

Dry your eyes chief. Wexford are shit. End of

2 Likes

Hand forced more than anything tho Iā€™d say.

2 Likes

Fantastic banter lad, youā€™ve put me in my place good and proper.

Everyone is playing for second behind limerick who are absolutely unbeatable.

2 Likes

Like Galway last year, weā€™ll be playing catch up from the off ā€¦ The lads are lashing back pints since August

What about the players?

Weā€™ll be even further behind judging by the craic the boys had in Cancun! :beers: :crazy_face:

Are the stories true?

1 Like