All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Every aspect of Sky’s coverage is so much better than RTE.

3 Likes

You’d be so frustrated if you were a Waterford supporter, because they’ve actually done alright and have out-worked Cork to an extent but they don’t seem to have much of a gameplan.

They keep just launching shite balls from way out the field giving their inside forwards no chance. They drop so many men deep but they don’t get back up the field in support of their forwards, whether they don’t have the legs or simply don’t have the game awareness to do it, I don’t know.

Two well-taken goals by Cork and it’s hard not to see them running out very handy winners with the wind to come, they have the fellas to pick off scores from out the field.

Wexford started well and then took the foot off the pedal and let Carlow back into it. Poor game but we have decent wind second half. Great goal from Rory but some terrible wides. Chin 4 from 5 from frees I think. It’s like a practice match. Moo intensity whatsoever. Kilkenny will eat us alive if we hurl like this.

1 Like

Michael Fennelly saying there’s ‘about’ 4 points or so in it when Cork were 2 up??
JJ saying how great Cork are doing?

It’s shite

Nitpicking.
The camera work is far superior, the commentary is far superior, and the analysts are far superior.
Would you prefer to listen to Ger Canning or fucking Marty?

6 Likes

Have to agree… Production is far better.

Brendan Hennessy was getting very excited on KCLR towards the latter end of that half. But for the poor start, Carlow could have gone in ahead at halftime. Need to watch the discipline in the second half, good few yellow cards picked up.

Nicky “lack-a-daisical” English irks me.

1 Like

A black mark for sure.

Hon Bennett.

Great finish from Bennett.

I think the ref is doing alright.

There must be a concert on in the marque. Very audible on commentary.

Ozzie in Centre Forward.

Aslan there tonight.

Another goal for Waterford, at least they’re still fighting, was looking like Cork were really pulling away. Cork should still win comfortably.

1 Like

Downey living dangerously, couple of fouls now when Waterford had scoring opportunities and already on a yellow.

Bennett’s are great bits of stuff in fairness

He’s atrocious.

He co-commentates like an aul lad telling a slow, rambling story in a pub.

6 Likes