All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

The body will take a battering today. Can someone please throw up a link to the GAA podcast later on and also does anyone have a link for yesterdays racing post preview of the match? Thank you

Will he stay on?

A lot of the Kilkenny back to backs in the Cody era were won where they effectively had just two serious matches to worry about. Semi final on the August bank holiday weekend and a final four weeks later. Back to back wins will be a rarity going forward under the current format.

Odds reflect how tricky it will be to get out of Munster next yr

Fuck off. Galway were punched in the face plenty, and stood up to it, unlike certain meeja personality types who covered their ears and cowered in the corner.
Fucking tripe.
Galway played badly yesterday, much down to limerick being fantastic. Cowards they are not. I’d love to see you say that to one of them in a pub.

4 Likes

Tipp & Cork in Ennis & Clare still 9/1. Crazy price

Don’t know. I was wondering this this morning. He strikes me as the type who won’t take that lying down, and be driven by anger to try again. He certainly deserves it. He’s been great for galway.

He is a decent man but does he need the hassle. It’s a draining job.

They weren’t met with anything like they were yesterday. Limerick hounded them, mercilessly. Nobody called them cowards by the way, it is interesting you chose to take that from what was written, maybe you might want to have a think about that yourself? You’re emotional I understand, so I’ll let you off on it perhaps.

I read your comment exactly as you intended.

Imagine if laois had ever lost an all Ireland final by a point, and someone wrote from behind the printer that they lost because they decided that they didn’t fancy it when it was put up to them.

1 Like

You didn’t. I never called them corwards, nor inferred it. Again, you took that meaning, it was very far from what I meant. Not having the same intensity as a team who have won nothing is not cowardly.

You’re backtracking like Michael d here.

There’s no backtracking. I never called, nor implied anyone was cowardly. Keep creating your own narrative all you like, but it wont stick.

Limerick probably won’t be entering this competition.

Galway in decline.
KK & Tipp rebuilding.
Waterford probably have the players and the age profile but will be a complete un known with a change of manager.
Clare or Cork for me. I’ll go for Clare.

1 limerick
2 cork
3 galway
4 clare
5 waterford
6 tipp
7 kilkenny
8 dublin

Would be the rankings going in of all the top teams

He was — I said it at the time.

My first time ever seeing lads putting up team rankings with limerick number one. Lovely.

Target on your back now sahn.

Whole different championship now with these many games, have to figure how to manage players. Limericks hunger and energy of youth was the decider. Also big shout to the 1B massive getting it done again.

1 Like

get a few slaps on the head last night?