All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Interesting.

In that scenario Dublin just have to win, they don’t have to win by 8pts, 1pt win would do.

He means for Galway to be eliminated.

I know. Dublin win and yourselves and kk draw and we’re gone. Dublin don’t need to win by 8, they just need to win if the other game is a draw.

If wexford and Kilkenny conspire to draw just put me on ignore now and be done with it. Lets just say dark days for the forum are imminent

3 Likes

As I read it, a Dublin win and a draw in Wexford Park leaves all four teams on five points, which would decide top three on score difference. Hence the need for Dublin to win by eight points in order to finish third.

What do you think of those changes?

The Leinster championship is box office .

Surely RTE could be a decent Sunday game package tonight .

You read it wrong. Dublin and us both have a +7 score difference, so any win tonight adds to theirs and reduces ours, putting them ahead of us

1 Like

Is this your first year following the championship and RTE coverage?

Leinster is tight because all teams are equally shit. It’s good physical stuff but real 90s type fare.

It’s very earnest

2 Likes

Cody never sent the b team to thurles.

That’s one of your more optimistic predictions over the years Locke :grinning:

1 Like

Last Sunday the Kk v Gy was miles ahead of any game in Munster . Ce and Waterford would be playing for 5th place if in Leinster .

The Munster championship has been utterly dreadful this year . Galway and kk will take a lot of beating in July. Wexford too will compete .

Cody has never played Tipp in championship in thurles

They’ll show a combined ten mins highlights if the games are crackers including replays of frees. They’ll show 15 mins then of live game no matter how bad it was… but stay tuned for the competition

12 Likes

What’s that got to do with anything?

It is a response to your point

Yeah but Galway and Wexford was the worst quality game of the year on the reverse of that. Clare and Waterford would have good chance of third in Leinster imo

1 Like

A meaningless response, yes.