All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Thought the three newish lads for Dublin all went well. Mellot worked hard and was very harshly punished for the charge late on. The chap wing back who’s name escapes me put in some shift, looked raw enough but covered some ground

Can’t see us beating Kilkenny

Chin was poor from open play there, meek stuff from the line in Wexford. Hard to know what the plan was

Wexford look like a terribly coached team. Totally headless. Dublin are limited as fuck. A dreadful match, as was Wexford v Galway.

Leinster looks appalling this year.

Wondered the same, the Dublin players were literally running away from him

You’d have to say it’ll be tricky for Wexford to get through.

Ryan fucked up twice badly there. Some brain dead shooting throughout. Mattie has them just selfless enough to grind out scores. Hope he gets a nice bonus

You have to say Davy F was over achieving with Wexford

1 Like

Time for Wexford to beg Davy to return.

1 Like

Sure look it, as they say, all this is bollocks, everybody else is making up the numbers. The championship doesn’t begin until July 17th when Limerick v Waterford play off in the third of a series of three, the only one of the three that matters.

HT

Galway 2-25 Westmeath 0-8

1 Like

Horgan did his best, but just couldn’t deliver for ye quite as well as last week.
B+/A-

1 Like

Is this available anywhere to watch?

I know all players are equal on the park but it wasn’t the best decision to work the ball to an 18 year old in the last move of the game. Not only that but an awkward angle.

1 Like

GrĂĄinne is trying very hard to hype this glorified challenge match up, bless her.

I dont get all the talk about Horgan being the top ref. He was shite for both teams there. Frees given for fuck all and blatant pushes in the back ignored all day. 2 mins injury time played in first half, should of been 5.

2 Likes

He lets it go = great hurling ref

1 Like

Kilkenny are back.

I’m off to the pub.

1 Like

Nicky English should be reading the shipping news. He’s absolutely brutal as a commentator.

11 Likes

If nothing else, this game shows how shit Galway are. Wexford played better this week and even though Dublin had to finish the game a man down, they still managed to win.