Byrnes putting his hand up for hurler of the year

4 Likes

Will O Donoghue is unreal.

3 Likes

Hegarty is on thin ice today it seems.

Hegarty never afraid of a bit of embellishment

Hegarty seems to be fair game today for lads to do what they want to him

2 Likes

You’d wonder at JP allowing Cian Lynch to be fuckacting in the Fitzgibbon earlier in the year.

Limerick defence putting on a serious squeeze the last ten or twelve minutes.

I don’t know why you’d leave a player on in a round robin match when he clearly isn’t right.

DOD went down fierce easy there for a big strong fella

2 Likes

Took a good solid wrestling bump

I thought a sniper must have clipped him

1 Like

This is beginning to get away from Waterford.

The simulation from Limerick is disgusting

3 Likes

Embarrassing stuff, down holding his throat

3 Likes

+1 to this. That was a terrible evening for Wexford. I’ve given up on complaining about hurling referees because the interpretations are so random. I think we got the benefit tonight on balance, but I thought O’Callaghan got away with a clear second yellow offence early in the second half for dragging ROC down by the collar. He was ultimately sent off for fuck all in fairness. Fair play to Dublin, they earned that and were particularly good in the spell in the middle of the second half when they went 20-14 up. But a touch of the same old, same old for us. ROC missed three handy frees and Chin another one - it continues to cost us. And we had 3 very good goal chances and took none of them. I thought we shout ourselves in the foot in general play in the third quarter when we dominated possession. We gave up 2/3 points from our own hard won possession when losing/fumbling/overrunning the ball when working it out of defence. Then there were some brutal wides, a couple when there was a chance to carry the ball down the throat of their defence and try to work a goal. Think we only used our 4th sub at the death when Hearne came on for McGuckin. Not sure why Egan was so slow to change things. It’ll be a struggle to get anything out of the three remaining away games now.

2 Likes

Cahill needs to give it all to Aussie now, he’s on one of those nights. Tell Bennett to step away from the long range ones and let the boy play.

Who drove the knee there, was it DOD? Nasty enough.

Conor Gleeson has been phenomenal