All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

The Leinster Hurling final is the Ulster Football final of the hurling championship, without the atmosphere, colour and pageantry.

1 Like

Galway going to win this with a bit to spare

We’ll be fine once we start playing

1 Like

Murphy is a gem of a keeper

Ah lads GMac just threw the ball like Tom Brady. Play away to fuck

1 Like

Galway will be happy enough with that, only two points down, big wind to come. Kilkenny already reverting to just lorrying it down into Daithi.

He is. 3rd best in the country.

Have not played well at all. Somehow only 2 points down after facing into a stiff enough breeze by the looks of it. Not a great spectacle.

2 Likes

Joe McDonagh was a higher standard than this shit.

1 Like

Lawlor and Whelan are having a good battle here.

Poor enough fare all told. TJ Reid looks like he’s done as a star forward.

1 Like

Galway haven’t clicked at all but KK seem to be weakening in games, Id say ye will come through

This is like something from the 00’s. Lash it up the field as far as you can and hope for the best. Not much for the tactics is shefflin it would seem

I was told at a league game at the start of the year it’ll be his last year and he’s showing all the signs of it.

1 Like

Kk have created nothing. Points from frees and turnovers.

Think they only scored 3 points in the last 20 mins there.

The Galways will win this handy

My Father had a great conversation with one of James Owens’ umpires one day a few years ago.
My Father loudly proclaimed to said umpire that,
“James Owens has to he the best referee in Ireland.”

Umpire was standing there bewildered but also delighted for his referee mate, couldn’t let it go and had to ask the question, “why do you think he’s the best referee in Ireland?”

My father was waiting for his chance and pounced, “sure doesn’t he have to do umpire aswel.”

The poor umpire dropped his head and realised what my father was saying was probably true.

*Said umpire was subsequently replaced due to failing eyesight…the Irony.

Woeful shit of a game

1 Like

That wasn’t very nice.

12 Likes

This is putrid stuff. The pick of the two teams wouldn’t bate Clare or Limerick

1 Like