All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

A handy score after another missed free. That’s the difference between them really.

Lovely sideline by McManus. Level game.

That’s a beauty. First score of the game from McManus, Antrim would have been expecting more from him

Think O’Flynn has been their best player. I like Joyce too.

Cork barely in third gear to be fair

Cork need to be underdogs for every game it seems. Crazy.

Wexford starting to pull away from Kerry, 13-6. Kerry haven’t scored in about 15 mins

A shocker of a wide from McManus.

Molloy levels it up with the wind at his back, just before the break.

Molloy is a rolls royce

Hon Antrim. They’ll struggle second half, but fair fucks to them

Johnny Murphy has six booked before half time in Tralee. The cunt shouldn’t be allowed within 100m of a GAA pitch

2 Likes

Antrim lead by 1 at the break. They deserve to be in front, if they hadn’t been ahead, they’d have been absolutely kicking themselves because they’ve dominated possession. They’ve hit some bad wides.

Cork’s scores coming easier and haven’t really got going at all yet, the first goal was an utter disaster from an Antrim point-of-view. Antrim found a lot of space around the middle for long-range shots, if Cork have similar space second half, they’ll rack up a big tally.

But Antrim doing fairly well on the Cork puckouts so far and will be pleased with the performance level so far. Work rate needs to up another couple of notches to give themselves a real chance of actually winning against the wind though.

4 Likes

Serious effort from Antrim. Wides were a pity though. Corks penalty looked harsh too. Would like to see that again.

1 Like

Wexford lead by 8 at halftime. They had the wind

Do Cork have a training session played for tomorrow afternoon? Or is that a runour started by Dalos pod?

They look like they’d one this morning

Surely a rumour :joy: :joy:

1 Like

This is Essentially a training camp for Cork.

They’ve the Burlington booked already

1 Like

My mate at it says Antrim have had a number of bad wides and Cork in 2nd gear. I’d say they will get a bit of “yerra lads yee need to step it up” and they will ease to an 11 point win.